ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Pub Ad Takers 2017

Hi all

Let's try to bring all Pub Ad takers for 2017 ... part of grouping of like minded people :)

who is in mukherjee nagar/ rajindar nagar, teacher etc
·

Comments

• I am in..
    ·
  • inn...!!!
    ·
  • Though I have relocated myself from Mukherjee Nagar. But i am in for all the online discussion on strategy and subject content which would be beneficial for ll.
    ·
  • when do we starting ?
    ·
  • Hello everyone..can anyone suggest me the strategy to work on the value addition part for pub ad?
    ·
  • Do n't go for mohanty/ synergy ias . He tauches only 20 percent of the syllabus . Remaining syllabus is covered by other teachers - really bad (they do n't even know the basics of the subject).
    ·
  • I also inn
    ·
  • kashishnitkkr@gmail.com
    December 1 Flag
    Do n't go for mohanty/ synergy ias . He tauches only 20 percent of the syllabus . Remaining syllabus is covered by other teachers - really bad (they do n't even know the basics of the subject).

Sahi kah rahay ho bhai me bhi eska student tha
    ·
  • i created new telegram channel for pub ad aspirant......
    join..... https://telegram.me/joinchat/EkzlQEFLmVFREddxCKw_AQ
    ·
  • Please suggest a good test series in Rajinder nagar..I am preparing for 2017.
    ·
  • ok.count me too.
    ·
    December 1 Flag
    Do n't go for mohanty/ synergy ias . He tauches only 20 percent of the syllabus . Remaining syllabus is covered by other teachers - really bad (they do n't even know the basics of the subject).

Self study is best. Bhailog khud padho aur samjho.dheere dheere sab makkhan lagne lagega. Aaj kal coaching se opposite conditioning hoti hai.
    ·
  • Tomcruise said:

kashishnitkkr@gmail.com
    December 1 Flag

Self study is best. Bhailog khud padho aur samjho.dheere dheere sab makkhan lagne lagega. Aaj kal coaching se opposite conditioning hoti hai.
    +1..I too did self study..It keeps interest in the subject,you have your own perspective..Just read basic books and advanced to Mohit bhattacharya .can refer to IGNOU too for some topic
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
    December 1 Flag

Abe yaar pichle mains me fail hone ka CREDIT poora mohanty ko jata hai. Is baar khud books padi hain aur Pavan sir ki test series kari hai. Dekhen bhai kya hota hai
    "Jeene Nahi Dunga"
    ·
  • i m in...
    i think we must post previous year questions n start answer writing
    also we can post different topics n everyone can come up with different examples....this may help us in collecting good no. of examples for each topic which can be used for mains answer writing
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google