Interview Assistance Program by ForumIAS

Congratulations on reaching the last leg of the Civil Services Examination. We would want you to clear this too. We are working on an Interview Assistance Program. Read here or leave your details by filling this form. Note : Since we have a limited handling capacity, things will happen on First Come First Serve Basis.
ForumIAS MGP 2017 - New Schedule - Starts from February 25th . Click here to Details & Enrollment. Click here to download brochure

how to file appeal to CIC after first appeal of RTI disposed off

Hello all
I have filed few rti regarding exam in upsc , but i was not given any information and rti was disposed off , then i made first appeal i got the same reply back 'even nothing was specifed why it has been disposed off
now i want to appeal CIC if any one knows wat is the process and whether i will have to appear before CIC in person or application by speedpost will be required

thanks
kya mai pagal hun ?
·

Comments

• Just concentrate on ur next exam brother... Loitering around in these rigid institutions won't bring you anything... You can take up the cause once u r settled...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google