Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

study material @ orn delhi

edited October 2016 in Books & Booklists
it has been a year since i visited orn karol bagh.
could anyone living there presently tell me which handwritten classnotes for gs mains are selling like hot cakes there?
or could you please share here the picture of imagerunners shop book shelf or kumar book shop book stand so that i can see which new materials are available right now like new notes for ethics essay etc..i have their phone no. but i want to see which notes are new in the market.

Comments

• Trust me brother, the less u see the stuff on those stalls, the better... Just stick with what u got and revise it...

Now they're even selling the photocopies of last years' mock essays written by toppers at Vision. And it's awful... I mean u read less and judge more!! I don't know who came up with this stupid idea. Just because smone secured a rank, that doesn't make him/her a good essayist. And people r buying it !!

I wonder if need drives the xerox business or the shops and coachings decide what shud be shoved down candidates' throats...
    @jambooics
  • pks11630 said:

Trust me brother, the less u see the stuff on those stalls, the better... Just stick with what u got and revise it...

Now they're even selling the photocopies of last years' mock essays written by toppers at Vision. And it's awful... I mean u read less and judge more!! I don't know who came up with this stupid idea. Just because smone secured a rank, that doesn't make him/her a good essayist. And people r buying it !!

I wonder if need drives the xerox business or the shops and coachings decide what shud be shoved down candidates' throats...
    @jambooics

i know friend but dil hai ki manta nahi.when i was in delhi i found it quite tempting to glance through all those stalls outside shops selling what not in yellows..you are right..these xerox wallahs are charging damn high for even random incomplete stuff which will never come in exam
  • @pks11630 or anyone presently living in orn can you please post here the latest picture of materials available in kumar book shop or imagerunners
  • edited October 2016
    Hi, am an aspirant from Kerala. Can anyone share contact info of some credible bookstores which can send study materials by courier?

Thanks in advance:)
  • edited October 2016

Hi, am an aspirant from Kerala. Can anyone share contact info of some credible bookstores which can send study materials by courier?

Thanks in advance:)

Pic attached for the contact.
    I too ordered from KBC in Delhi but the material took around 12 days to reach. But the bookstore in itself is very good.
    His own son is an IPS of 2013 batch !!
    KBC.jpg
    768 x 998 - 318K
    KBC.jpg 318.2K
    CSM 2015 | CSE 2016 - Ranked it Out!!
    Thank Lord Shiva...
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog