"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains Guidance Program 2017 : The Mentor guided Test Series for Civil Services.
Join MGP/MGP+ by ForumIAS - the Mains Test Series with meaningful mentor support. With 16 GS Tests + 5 Essay Tests to cover syllabus worth 1250 marks. Read Testimonials & Strategy by Prajit Nair ( Rak 87 ) & Mittali Sethi ( Rank 56, MGP Student ) or ask Sushil ( Rank 96 ) , who upgraded to IAS with under 100 rank after improvement in GS Scores.
MGP+ commences from July 1 with 16 GS Tests + Additional Essay Tests and classes

Please recommend good book for Regional Planning and Development (having latest updates) ?

Please recommend good book for Regional Planning and Development (having latest updates) ? I know Yojana and Kurukshetra would help in writing but I want to first clear my basics with some case studies. Is Chand and Puri updated book ?
·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google