ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

Reg: Geography Optional Classroom Coaching

Dear Friends

I'm an aspirant for CSE-2017 and I have chosen Geography as my optional subject. However, I'm stuck in deciding which classroom coaching I need to opt for i.e.
1. Neetu Singh Mam
2. Shabbir Sir or
3. Rohit Wazir [Samkalp Academy, Referred by one of my mentors].

If anyone who has taken coaching from above said mentors before, pls comment. It'll help me choose my mentor for Geography optional.

Thanks in advance friends.

Cheers

Comments

• I have taken coaching from shabbir sir. Overall good teacher for beginners. But in my opinion has been less relevant in the current pattern of Geo opt. Neetu singh is a big no (you will get no conceptual clarity). Rohit Wazir no idea. U can also explore Guidance IAS. Himanshu Sir is doing very good work. You can an idea by glancing through his class notes which are most comprehensive u will find. I am attending his 500+ program and he is very good and very relevant to deal with current uncertainties of Geo opt.
  • aankh band karo aur shabbir join karo
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • I have taken coaching from shabbir sir. Overall good teacher for beginners. But in my opinion has been less relevant in the current pattern of Geo opt. Neetu singh is a big no (you will get no conceptual clarity). Rohit Wazir no idea. U can also explore Guidance IAS. Himanshu Sir is doing very good work. You can an idea by glancing through his class notes which are most comprehensive u will find. I am attending his 500+ program and he is very good and very relevant to deal with current uncertainties of Geo opt.

Thank you so much @bharat pandey :smile:
  • aankh band karo aur shabbir join karo

Ha ha, Okay
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog