43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

ICSC Books: Which? What?

Disclaimer: This thread doesnt ask for any pirated materials. It is for guidance purpose only..

Hi, I want to study ICSC books... Can anyone suggest me which class and which subjects ICSC books should i refer? Senior aspirants please guide!

Thanks.
Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
·

Comments

• There is nothing like "ICSC books". Its ICSE. you can look at environment(10th 11th),Geography(10th,11th,12th) ICSE Books are costly, but well written and i guess Geog. books are by Majid Hussian. None of them are mandatory for success. Keep revising basic NCERT's and standard books like GCL, Laxmikanth, Spectrum etc, that would suffice. All the Best.
    ·
  • ICSE books esp for geography from std 6th to 10th are very well written by Mcmillan publication. .... some of my friends also refer to Economics & History. ....
    ·
  • hi,Since you are interested to study the ICSC books .I think you are a good reader.So i advicing you to improve your writing skills too.For that you just go through best thesis writing service
    ·
  • @sameer @killerjoe Thank u so much... :smile:

@Zenk No advertisements please! Btw I'm good writer.. :wink:
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google