ICSC Books: Which? What?

Disclaimer: This thread doesnt ask for any pirated materials. It is for guidance purpose only..

Hi, I want to study ICSC books... Can anyone suggest me which class and which subjects ICSC books should i refer? Senior aspirants please guide!

Thanks.
Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!

Comments

• There is nothing like "ICSC books". Its ICSE. you can look at environment(10th 11th),Geography(10th,11th,12th) ICSE Books are costly, but well written and i guess Geog. books are by Majid Hussian. None of them are mandatory for success. Keep revising basic NCERT's and standard books like GCL, Laxmikanth, Spectrum etc, that would suffice. All the Best.
  • ICSE books esp for geography from std 6th to 10th are very well written by Mcmillan publication. .... some of my friends also refer to Economics & History. ....
  • hi,Since you are interested to study the ICSC books .I think you are a good reader.So i advicing you to improve your writing skills too.For that you just go through best thesis writing service
  • @sameer @killerjoe Thank u so much... :smile:

@Zenk No advertisements please! Btw I'm good writer.. :wink:
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!
  • Research highly impacts the services offered by any online writing services. It normally observed that writers who do not investigate can hardly attract the users with their original writings. Effectual identification online custom writing company offer professional essay writing service. Disburse concentration to each modest detail and follows your orders cautiously.
    It is independent on or after writing it themselves and secondly are the different statement made in satisfied by the convention top essay writing service like essay: custom essays are written by freelance author being a certified and specific individual in their own skill writing an essay by means of abilities and control greater than the subject. A non –derivative essay written on complete marital high quality research which assures the product is of top high excellence and sensible.custom essay writing service
  • Today most of the students were depending on online services for completing various purposes. There are so many sites that publishes their books. Those may be of pirated one, and I would not recommend to you use that. instead there are so e commercial websites. So many books are available there. You can do so. Also for essay writing Custom Essay Writing Service UK
  • for icse, i recommend

ICSE geography class 10
    even class 9, 10 history beautifully written
    i think dolly sequira publication
    EVS class 12 book of goyal publication

for polity ncerts are best
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog