43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

DAF: OBC Candidates gather here

Please post all your questions regarding filling the OBC NCL form for Mains 2016.
·

Comments

• Is the OBC NCL proforma given below the instruction pdf to be filled newly from SDO/SDM etc? Moreover, the OBC Non-creamy layer certificate issued by Govt of Assam is signed electronically and NOT manually. Will that NOT suffice??? Please reply... bahut meherbani hogi. :smile:
    ·
  • what is to be filled in wealth section?>
    ·
  • (8) Scanned copies of documentary proof in support of service / status /landholding / income from different sources / property held by parents of OBC (non creamy layer) candidates.

Are they require INCOME CERTIFICATE.
    ·
  • where is the Annexure VI and VII in the DAF.
    ·
  • Re Singh said:

(8) Scanned copies of documentary proof in support of service / status /landholding / income from different sources / property held by parents of OBC (non creamy layer) candidates.

I think I-T return will do. Do we hv to fill the OBC Proforma again?
    ·
  • Re Singh said:

where is the Annexure VI and VII in the DAF.

Service pref. & Cdare pref.
    ·
  • NikB said:

what is to be filled in wealth section?>

Dude, is your OBC NCL in the same form as given by UPSC or is in the format issued by your state govt?
    ·
  • @MadanChopraIsBack
    its as per given by UPSC website.

it was a big headache. I had from my state, but its worthless.
    i got the OBC NCL in central format in august!

·
  • NikB said:

@MadanChopraIsBack

Oh..but what did you do with the date, as it has be before last date of filling of application for prelims? Which state u belong to? It seem like I'm in big trouble now... I told the govt officials that it has to be in UPSC format but they said they hv their own format.
    ·
  • edited October 2016

NikB said:

@MadanChopraIsBack

Oh..but what did you do with the date, as it has be before last date of filling of application for prelims? Which state u belong to? It seem like I'm in big trouble now... I told the govt officials that it has to be in UPSC format but they said they hv their own format.

I am not sure if this rule is very strict, I have talked with many other friends and they said that, date is not an issue.
    and more over, nothing can be done now.

other selected candidates also dont have NCL after the respective prelims date.

other players here, can help ...

mine is from maharashtra
    ·
  • NikB said:

NikB said:

@MadanChopraIsBack

I am not sure if this rule is very strict, I have talked with many other friends and they said that, date is not an issue.
    and more over, nothing can be done now.

other selected candidates also dont have NCL after the respective prelims date.

other players here, can help ...
    Hmmm... lets see wat happens. Anyway if we hv cleared prelims in general category, then it shouldn't be much of a problem. At least disqualify toh nahin karenge UPSC
    ·
  • Re Singh said:

where is the Annexure VI and VII in the DAF.

Service pref. & Cdare pref.
    IF this then why asking only for these categories.
    (iii)
    Scanned copy of Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes (where applicable) Annexure VI and VII may be filled online by OBC candidate.

·
  • Re Singh said:

(8) Scanned copies of documentary proof in support of service / status /landholding / income from different sources / property held by parents of OBC (non creamy layer) candidates.

what about unemployed parents. they don't know about I-T RETURN.
    ·
  • Re Singh said:

yupp bro but online with undertakings.
    ·
  • Re Singh said:

Re Singh said:

yupp bro but online with undertakings.
    Where is the online proforma? And what is the Undertaking?
    ·
  • Re Singh said:

Re Singh said:

what about unemployed parents. they don't know about I-T RETURN.
    Then you will have to get income certificate for last three years issued by SDO/SDM/Circle Officer of your sub-division.
    ·
  • Hi

I am an OBC candidate giving mains this year. My father is a farmer from Tamil nadu and we have never filed IT returns. What should we do for income proof. My father owns some agricultural land which is well within statuory ceiling limit for land in my state. Should I attach our Patta papers to show as a proof for land.
    ·
  • sriV said:

Hi

I am an OBC candidate giving mains this year. My father is a farmer from Tamil nadu and we have never filed IT returns. What should we do for income proof. My father owns some agricultural land which is well within statuory ceiling limit for land in my state. Should I attach our Patta papers to show as a proof for land.

no need....just fill land ceiling is below required....they wil ask after interview if tey need someting
    ·
  • What to do for proof of service/status
    Is it return,or service book ok

Help
    ·
  • I m from Bihar tell me cadre preference

Completely confused
    After Bihar/up.

I want to give agumt as3rd
    Help
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google