Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Mains test series- vision or forumias ?

Review forumias test series.vision is good for practice but their evaluation isn't good.does forumias evaluate well ?
Bcoz for practice,we can just get the tests from xaam.in and practice.i need one for evaluation and inputs.anyone who has joined pls provide inputs.
·

Comments

• edited October 2016
    I wasn't planning on joining any test series earlier, mainly because I didn't want my approach to get jaded by unknown evaluators from Vision and GS Score.
    I joined forum's because I trust the inputs of forumias team, who would check the papers.
    Submitted two tests 4-5 days back. Haven't received the feedback yet but saw a few discussion videos.
    Stuff is good. Questions are also at par.
    You may join it.
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
    ·
  • edited October 2016
    @DrKingSchultz thx...OK , I wasn't sure of that...msgd him,he didn't reply.anyways,i guess his inputs will be valuable.
    ·
  • Yes.
    You can drop off an e-mail at ravi@forumias.com for any query that you want answered.
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
    ·
  • Thank you...I will join
    ·
  • Anybody joined Mains Guidance Program 2017 ?
    Please review
    It suits my need of writing test anytime , as I want to follow my plan for preparation and tests .
    ·
  • edited February 3

Anybody joined Mains Guidance Program 2017 ?
    Please review
    It suits my need of writing test anytime , as I want to follow my plan for preparation and tests .

प्रभु के द्वार में ही प्रभु का मूल्यांकन ..... सही है.... :smirk:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog