NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Vision IAS Prelims 2017 test series Discussion

Discussion of doubtful or wrong questions and scores.

Test 1 (2104) - 104
·

Comments

• Did not give test 1 yet but test 2(2105)-113, test 3(2106) -- 108 test 4(2107) 142.33
    ·
  • amit1123 said:

Did not give test 1 yet but test 2(2105)-113, test 3(2106) -- 108 test 4(2107) 142.33

Impressive marks.
    Will give my second test next week. I am following 25th sept wala schedule.
    ·
  • Pls post d test papers here.
    ·
  • Test 1 - 117
    Test 2 - 112
    Will give test 3 bext week
    •~dangal dangal~•
    The difference between good and great is some percentage of extra effort
    ·
  • Is this the right time to enroll into Vision Pre Test series? What about the current affairs? I reckon it will get out-dated post Jan 2017.
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • Is this the right time to enroll into Vision Pre Test series? What about the current affairs? I reckon it will get out-dated post Jan 2017.

Initial test syllabus do not include current affairs. They are just fundamental tests.
    After the core or the basic syllabus is covered, they have incorporated CA . Check the schedule on their site.

·
  • @ Fellas,

Anyone still active here ?
    ·
  • @JR2017

It would be a good idea to revive this thread.
    JR2017 said:

@ Fellas,

·
  • @JR2017 03

It would be a good idea to revive this thread.

JR2017 said:

@ Fellas,

Sounds good Utsav! Have you enrolled / started taking these tests ?
    ·
  • Just got the tests from ORN . Gave 2 subject test only.:

Test 2114. Polity : 120.
    Test 2115. Polity :117

Any idea what is a good score in Vision?
    ·
  • anybody took geography tests?
    ·
  • Utsav
    I scored 102 in 2104 (which is the 1st polity test of the series I am using). Will be taking the 2nd test later this week so will post the scores then.

I am aiming a score of 120+ irrespective of it being a subject / full test based on the assumption that such a score in any test series should allow us to safely clear the cut off!

Sujith
    The geog tests are test 3 to 5 in my series so will start taking them in around a week from now. Have you taken the polity tests ?
    ·
  • JR2017 said:

Utsav
    I scored 102 in 2104 (which is the 1st polity test of the series I am using). Will be taking the 2nd test later this week so will post the scores then.

I am aiming a score of 120+ irrespective of it being a subject / full test based on the assumption that such a score in any test series should allow us to safely clear the cut off!

Sujith
    The geog tests are test 3 to 5 in my series so will start taking them in around a week from now. Have you taken the polity tests ?

no i havent . planning to revise laxmikanth few days before i take tests. i am just reviewing my old geography shankar
    geography questions.planning to take geography vision test this night. i took few insight test ,my scores are struggling to cross 80- 90s. two of my tests were below 70. so started revising before i take my test. disappointed with insights tests.
    ·
  • Forumias prelims History test
    H1L1 :122.xx
    H1L2:125.xx
    Everyday is the first day of the rest of your life
    ·
  • no i havent . planning to revise laxmikanth few days before i take tests. i am just reviewing my old geography shankar
    geography questions.planning to take geography vision test this night. i took few insight test ,my scores are struggling to cross 80- 90s. two of my tests were below 70. so started revising before i take my test. disappointed with insights tests.

Sujith - Don't worry, the scores would come up!

I am also taking the insights tests; they seem to be of a good standard and hence look to be important from prelims perspective. I have taken 4 as of now (Test 19 to 22); planning to take 23 in the next few days and then would start taking test 1 to 18. Once when i have done all the tests from 1 to 23, I would proceed to the full length test of insights. I aim to follow a similar pattern with the vision tests too
    ·
  • Test 6 (2109): 130.82
    Test 7 (2110): 142.12
    Test 11 (2114): 133.48
    Test 17 (2120): 113.48

Shall complete history and polity tests by next week.
    ·
  • Guys I find insights test series is very tough,should I completely ignore that and follow vision only
    ·
  • @VibrantNebula

Woah. These are serious awesome scores.

@nerd_alert

Both seem to be well rated. Although what people tell me is vision is more difficult. Again it is all hearsay,so not sure how accurate it is.

·
  • Gave Vision open mock test. Got a Score of 105 and a rank under 300 out of 12,000 people.
    Happy about the rank, not so much witht he score.

Test 2106: 115. (Geography)
    ·
  • @VibrantNebula

@VibrantNebula

Woah. These are serious awesome scores.

@nerd_alert

Both seem to be well rated. Although what people tell me is vision is more difficult. Again it is all hearsay,so not sure how accurate it is.

Agree on both!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google