ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Vision IAS Prelims 2017 test series Discussion

Discussion of doubtful or wrong questions and scores.

Test 1 (2104) - 104
·

Comments

• Did not give test 1 yet but test 2(2105)-113, test 3(2106) -- 108 test 4(2107) 142.33
    ·
  • amit1123 said:

Did not give test 1 yet but test 2(2105)-113, test 3(2106) -- 108 test 4(2107) 142.33

Impressive marks.
    Will give my second test next week. I am following 25th sept wala schedule.
    ·
  • Pls post d test papers here.
    ·
  • Test 1 - 117
    Test 2 - 112
    Will give test 3 bext week
    •~dangal dangal~•
    The difference between good and great is some percentage of extra effort
    ·
  • Is this the right time to enroll into Vision Pre Test series? What about the current affairs? I reckon it will get out-dated post Jan 2017.
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • Is this the right time to enroll into Vision Pre Test series? What about the current affairs? I reckon it will get out-dated post Jan 2017.

Initial test syllabus do not include current affairs. They are just fundamental tests.
    After the core or the basic syllabus is covered, they have incorporated CA . Check the schedule on their site.

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google