vision ias mains 365 review of first class... material type pdf?

please share your views here

Comments

• please any one interested please review
  • class are very good.worth taking the course
  • its gud for ppl lyk me who dn hv tym :s
    it will matter in the end...definitely..
  • edited September 2016
    How is pdf/material given? Is it just a compliation of vision monthly CA or issues have been discussed separately?
  • kashmir said:

its gud for ppl lyk me who dn hv tym :s

Hey bro is it compilation of current events for mains by removing prelim matter just like they did in prelims or r the issues more holistically taken n r somewhat little different from their monthly compilation ??
  • I had taken their PT 365 classes and personally found them to be of shit's worth as i expected certain standard from teachers. It seemed like you are wasting your precious 3 hours when you could do something else. Having said that their PT 365 material was quite good and you could purchase them at a much cheaper price from photocopy shops.

I have not subscribed to their mains program but my friend (who is taking this course) says the same teachers are teaching the modules so I would say save your money and wait for the materials to reach the photocopy shops and keep preparing your static content till then.
  • ab dekho.. major log jo negative recommend kar rahein hain.. unhone class hi nahi ki hai.. yahi forum ki problem hai.. samjhe @steelalmirah bhai?

if course is good, some genuine students who is week in ca because he didnt do newspaper well for last 7-8 months will be misguided from not taking it.. aur har bande ki capacity nahi hoti hai self study ki.. kaafi bachche coaching se parh kar hi paas hote hain.. so such comments are often misguiding..
  • not promoting vision ias just keeping frank opinion.. i prefer chokkaligham as i had done his classes when i was indelhi..and he was very good that time..coverage was very good.. though some classes were sleepy and boring..
  • If there are bad people ( who give mindless negative views), then there r genuine people as well ( case in point - aap).

Not all genuine people r moderators . :)
  • If there are bad people ( who give mindless negative views), then there r genuine people as well ( case in point - aap).

Not all genuine people r moderators . :)

• Can anyone share the soft copy of vision 365 mains ?
  • hey I m selling my MAINS365 of vision coaching.Anybody interested reply me or msg me ASAP.
  • hey I m selling my MAINS365 of vision coaching.Anybody interested reply me or msg me ASAP.

Can you share a pdf sample of the mains365, atleast we can figure out then ita useful or not.
  • ab dekho.. major log jo negative recommend kar rahein hain.. unhone class hi nahi ki hai.. yahi forum ki problem hai.. samjhe @steelalmirah bhai?

if course is good, some genuine students who is week in ca because he didnt do newspaper well for last 7-8 months will be misguided from not taking it.. aur har bande ki capacity nahi hoti hai self study ki.. kaafi bachche coaching se parh kar hi paas hote hain.. so such comments are often misguiding..

you are absolutely correct. i had joined pt 365, found two teachers bad, complained on forum too. now, they have changed the polity teacher, he is much better than previous one. IR wali mam was good back then and good now, she is not even limiting to the material, good amount of background given too. My only hope is that they have good eco teacher.

class me majority junta noob hai, i even met a financially weak student who was here on govt fund after clearing pre for the first time. she found the class great, even when i saw it as average. perspective matters.
  • Anyone willing to share Vision Mains 365 videos. Please PM me along with expected price.
  • can anyone share the soft copy of vision 365 mains pdf/material given ?
  • @coralreef9 bhai thoda daya daan bhi kr do...pls share the pdfs only here if possible..
  • Go to xaam.in you will find pdfs there ... Or buy in orn
  • I am thinking of joining chokkalingham online CA class for 2017.. can anyone shed some light on his classes.. is it advisable to join ?
    •~dangal dangal~•
    If those who think to achieve,
    Have a firm and focused mind,
    They will realize what they thought of,
    And even as they have thought of.
    Thirukkural
  • Anyone willing to share Vision Mains 365 videos.
  • @coralreef9 bhai thoda daya daan bhi kr do...pls share the pdfs only here if possible..

it's already in circulation

PDFs available on xaam.in
  • avix said:

@coralreef9 bhai thoda daya daan bhi kr do...pls share the pdfs only here if possible..

it's already in circulation

@coralreef9 bhai thoda daya daan bhi kr do...pls share the pdfs only here if possible..

PDFs available on xaam.in
    Okkie..thanks, got it from xaam.in
  • hindi main bhi share karo plss
  • Guys, Urgent. Can someone share the PDFs of Vision 365 Material? Badly need to take a look at once.

Anybody having it can attach it here once?

Thanks in advance.
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • edited October 2016
    VivekJ2 said:

Guys, Urgent. Can someone share the PDFs of Vision 365 Material? Badly need to take a look at once.

Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-7pRR2ueeZTMFFPRXRTYXN1MW8
    Bookmark it for future uploads.
  • VivekJ2 said:

Guys, Urgent. Can someone share the PDFs of Vision 365 Material? Badly need to take a look at once.

Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-7pRR2ueeZTMFFPRXRTYXN1MW8
    Bookmark it for future uploads.
    Thanks Bhai!
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • i am reading vision current affairs monthly...havent joined Mains current affairs class...should i Join itt...
  • kya kuch Fayda hota haii..join karne ke bad
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog