43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

FIRST CARTOON MAGAZINE FOR CIVIL SERVICES.PLEASE PROVIDE FEED BACK

Hi
Planning to launch a magazine which will keep you amused each time you read and having all relevant information for IAS as well as PCS exam.I belong to bihar and it became reality because of famous cartoonist PAWAN.

Please provide your feed back and we will create something which will save you from boring learning type magazines.
IMG-20160921-WA0002.jpg
904 x 1280 - 187K
IMG-20160921-WA0001.jpg
904 x 1280 - 191K
IMG-20160921-WA0000.jpg
904 x 1280 - 159K
·

Comments

• It is still in process and after receiving the feedback from this forum we will make it a reality.As it is the largest forum for civil services and you will be the users so you all decide.
    ·
  • this is a wonderful initiative .Keep it up dost. :)

But if you want revenue,it would be better if you come up with a rival to savita bhabhi.
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
    ·
  • Bana bhai comics se padhne me maja ata h.. :D
    btw u can take some inspiraton from DTE who also gave an issue in comic form.(attached)
    pdf
    pdf
    Down_To_Earth_16_April_2016.pdf
    ·
  • Please continue. Would like to see some more :)
    History Optional
    "Let the fear find you again "
    ·
  • This is cool stuff.... :)
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
    ·
  • Good initiative.
    ·
  • Good one! Keep gping!
    ·
  • Would be really interesting,bnao bhai ,all the best !
    ·
  • Good work
    I eat and poop
    ·
  • Good initiative bhai
    ·
  • This is very cool :smile:
    All the best !
    ·
  • AksAks
    edited September 2016
    Thats a hugely innovative idea. In fact, if your team is full-time, why limit it to the narrow civils market only? You can make some sample editions and reach out to online and print publishers and newshouses. You may get a featured column.

It is an innovative way of spreading awareness amongst the general public. If it gains traction, then even the government may take notice of it. Best of luck to the concerned team, hope you deliver it big!
    “Whatever it is you're seeking won't come in the form you're expecting.”
    ·
  • We need money for this.And we will start with one segment and will enter other segments too.I don't want to compromise on its quality.It is just a beginning and I need publisher for this thought.
    ·
  • Nice one..All the Best!!
    ·
  • Nice very creative
    ·
  • ANNISAHAY said:

Hi
    Planning to launch a magazine which will keep you amused each time you read and having all relevant information for IAS as well as PCS exam.I belong to bihar and it became reality because of famous cartoonist PAWAN.

Please provide your feed back and we will create something which will save you from boring learning type magazines.

good initiative but yaar if your publishing a magazine for Civil Services aspirant why don't have cover themes like the vastness of our syllabus, uncertainty in what to cover from where, some random tantriks with their Daily Rituals claiming to have discovered elixir of success giving TED talks and punacademies :wink:
    The real work gets done behind the scenes, Competition is the easy part - Usain Bolt
    ·
  • I'm loving it :p
    ·
  • idea kaafi sahi hai. monetize karna bada challenge hai. coaching walo se tie up kar lo. best of luck.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google