ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Sociology mains preparation

Hey guys starting this thread for all those who opted Sociology n preparing for mains from home...
·

Comments

• Me also preparing
    ·
  • Let's start by posting 2-3 question a day!
    ·
  • Friends need your feedback about the classroom program of Praveen Kishore ( NICE IAS) .Need to decide n a short time .Need your help.
    ·
  • sneha said:

Friends need your feedback about the classroom program of Praveen Kishore ( NICE IAS) .Need to decide n a short time .Need your help.

His test series and discussions helped me a lot,got a jump of 40
    It's personal opinion though,rest may contribute

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
    ·
  • Lets start with

Paper 1
    Modernity and Social Change
    ·
  • Sociology is a reflection of time and space. Discuss.
    ·
  • sneha said:

Friends need your feedback about the classroom program of Praveen Kishore ( NICE IAS) .Need to decide n a short time .Need your help.

As per my friends view, his classes are not good.He unnecessarily complicates the topic(hawwa bana dega).

Better go for upendra or mahapatra. I have taken classes from upendra, all I can say is he is undisputedly best for paper1. Paper2 he will do justice bt not as good as paper1.
    CSE 2015: Mains-1, Interview-1, Rank-0
    CSE 2016: Mains-1, Interview-1*
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
    ·
  • Thankyou very much MD47 and aman131 .
    ·
  • How is objectivity diff from value neutrality, discuss from weber's methodology...upsc 2014
    Pls answer this Q
    ·
  • im in fellas ... lets nail it this time
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google