43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Sociology mains preparation

Hey guys starting this thread for all those who opted Sociology n preparing for mains from home...
·

Comments

• Me also preparing
    ·
  • Let's start by posting 2-3 question a day!
    ·
  • Friends need your feedback about the classroom program of Praveen Kishore ( NICE IAS) .Need to decide n a short time .Need your help.
    ·
  • sneha said:

Friends need your feedback about the classroom program of Praveen Kishore ( NICE IAS) .Need to decide n a short time .Need your help.

His test series and discussions helped me a lot,got a jump of 40
    It's personal opinion though,rest may contribute

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
    ·
  • Lets start with

Paper 1
    Modernity and Social Change
    ·
  • Sociology is a reflection of time and space. Discuss.
    ·
  • sneha said:

Friends need your feedback about the classroom program of Praveen Kishore ( NICE IAS) .Need to decide n a short time .Need your help.

As per my friends view, his classes are not good.He unnecessarily complicates the topic(hawwa bana dega).

Better go for upendra or mahapatra. I have taken classes from upendra, all I can say is he is undisputedly best for paper1. Paper2 he will do justice bt not as good as paper1.
    CSE 2015: Mains-1, Interview-1, Rank-0
    CSE 2016: Mains-1, Interview-1, Rank-1*
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
    ·
  • Thankyou very much MD47 and aman131 .
    ·
  • How is objectivity diff from value neutrality, discuss from weber's methodology...upsc 2014
    Pls answer this Q
    ·
  • im in fellas ... lets nail it this time
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google