ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Insights SECURE Synopsis Compilations- MAY & AUGUST.

Due to the apathy shown by Insights for the Secure compilations, I thought I should give it a try and it hardly took 2 hours to make me realize that I was such a fool to wait for Insights to provide the compilations.

I have done the compilation of SECURE synopsis for the month of MAY-2016.

It has all the questions and answers( in raw form) contained in the daily synopsis provided by insights.
for 4 days Synopsis wasnt provided by insights- 17, 18, 30 & 31st may, so the compilation does not cover these days.

I will do the compilation for AUGUST tomorrow and post it here.

hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4TwrdKCKVf1SkxUWGVvaGlrRFE?usp=sharing
pdf
pdf
GS 1.pdf
pdf
pdf
GS 2.pdf
pdf
pdf
GS 3.pdf
AIR-128. CSE-2016.

Comments

• Thanks a lot @TAR bhai. You are awesome as always :)
  • hope16 said:

Thanks a lot @TAR bhai. You are awesome as always :)

+100000000

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer

• edited September 2016
    Good Work @TAR
    Gunning for glory!
  • +1000000000000
    This too shall pass and so will you
  • Thanks @TAR. Great help
  • A great thanks to you sir.
  • bhai,if possible june and july
  • thank you
  • 654321 said:

bhai,if possible june and july

not possible bro...synopsis is not available for jun-july..that only insights can do by compiling the best answers.

even August cant be made as synopsis is available for only 12 days..i did not see that, i thought august ka to poora available hai..

AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • 21 topo ki salami @tar bhai.
    Tar tar kar diya aapne..
    I am not quiet, I am plotting.
  • Boss jan se ab tak ke compilations jo post kiye the Insight Secure ne, kisi k paas hain?
  • Boss jan se ab tak ke compilations jo post kiye the Insight Secure ne, kisi k paas hain?

Wo to insight ke khud ke paas bhi hain, humse kyun maang rahe ho bhai.. :p

http://www.insightsonindia.com/downloads/
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • hope16 said:

Thanks a lot @TAR bhai. You are awesome as always :)

+10000000000
  • Thx bro..gr8 wrk by compiling it..n hats off for sharing..a deserving civil servant..keep it up..
  • TAR said:

Due to the apathy shown by Insights for the Secure compilations, I thought I should give it a try and it hardly took 2 hours to make me realize that I was such a fool to wait for Insights to provide the compilations.

It has all the questions and answers( in raw form) contained in the daily synopsis provided by insights.
    for 4 days Synopsis wasnt provided by insights- 17, 18, 30 & 31st may, so the compilation does not cover these days.

hope it helps.

Thanks a lot @TAR
  • Thanks a lot @TAR bhai
  • thanks bhai
    be positive always
  • TAR said:

hope it helps.

tonns of thanks.....
  • Bhai @TAR can u share the Aug compilation if u have...thx in advance.
  • thanks a lot...
  • Kisi ke pas insights ke editorials ki compilation hai for August?
    IFS - my dream......
    Be true to yourself ......
    One step at a time....
    If you can take it, you can make it
    A moment's pain is worth a lifetime's glory
  • avidr said:

Bhai @TAR can u share the Aug compilation if u have...thx in advance.

August cant be made as synopsis is available for only 12 days..i did not see that, i thought august ka to poora available hai..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • Not sure whether insights will keep their word. Secure compilations are pending for a long time. Their pub ad tests haven't been updated for almost a month now. This is really frustrating.
  • vignesh said:

Not sure whether insights will keep their word. Secure compilations are pending for a long time. Their pub ad tests haven't been updated for almost a month now. This is really frustrating.

I messaged them on fb 4-5 days back..and to my surrprise they replied..
    They said and i quote "we will post them by this month end. We are presently working on august and september ones."

I am also not very hopeful..insights is screwing up big time..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • TAR said:

avidr said:

Bhai @TAR can u share the Aug compilation if u have...thx in advance.

August cant be made as synopsis is available for only 12 days..i did not see that, i thought august ka to poora available hai..
    Oh OK bro...thx anyways for the one u shared
  • Can somebody share insights mains test series question papers and solutions?
  • @TAR thanks man
    can u please share the .doc files that u compiled (not pdf)
  • any link for Insights April Secure Synopsis Compilation?
    Please help
  • Pathology said:

@TAR thanks man
    can u please share the .doc files that u compiled (not pdf)

here you go sir.
    docx
    docx
    GS 1.docx
    docx
    docx
    GS 2.docx
    docx
    docx
    GS 3.docx
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • @TAR will insight provide June to August 2016 Synopsis?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog