"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Insights SECURE Synopsis Compilations- MAY & AUGUST.

Due to the apathy shown by Insights for the Secure compilations, I thought I should give it a try and it hardly took 2 hours to make me realize that I was such a fool to wait for Insights to provide the compilations.

I have done the compilation of SECURE synopsis for the month of MAY-2016.

It has all the questions and answers( in raw form) contained in the daily synopsis provided by insights.
for 4 days Synopsis wasnt provided by insights- 17, 18, 30 & 31st may, so the compilation does not cover these days.

I will do the compilation for AUGUST tomorrow and post it here.

hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4TwrdKCKVf1SkxUWGVvaGlrRFE?usp=sharing
pdf
pdf
GS 1.pdf
pdf
pdf
GS 2.pdf
pdf
pdf
GS 3.pdf
AIR-128. CSE-2016.
GS 1.pdf 435.4K
GS 2.pdf 802.6K
GS 3.pdf 686.1K
·

Comments

• Thanks a lot @TAR bhai. You are awesome as always :)
    ·
  • hope16 said:

Thanks a lot @TAR bhai. You are awesome as always :)

+100000000

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer

·
  • edited September 2016
    Good Work @TAR
    Gunning for glory!
    ·
  • +1000000000000
    This too shall pass and so will you
    ·
  • Thanks @TAR. Great help
    ·
  • A great thanks to you sir.
    ·
  • bhai,if possible june and july
    ·
  • thank you
    ·
  • 654321 said:

bhai,if possible june and july

not possible bro...synopsis is not available for jun-july..that only insights can do by compiling the best answers.

even August cant be made as synopsis is available for only 12 days..i did not see that, i thought august ka to poora available hai..

AIR-128. CSE-2016.
    ·
  • 21 topo ki salami @tar bhai.
    Tar tar kar diya aapne..
    I am not quiet, I am plotting.
    ·
  • Boss jan se ab tak ke compilations jo post kiye the Insight Secure ne, kisi k paas hain?
    ·
  • Boss jan se ab tak ke compilations jo post kiye the Insight Secure ne, kisi k paas hain?

Wo to insight ke khud ke paas bhi hain, humse kyun maang rahe ho bhai.. :p

http://www.insightsonindia.com/downloads/
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
    ·
  • hope16 said:

Thanks a lot @TAR bhai. You are awesome as always :)

+10000000000
    ·
  • Thx bro..gr8 wrk by compiling it..n hats off for sharing..a deserving civil servant..keep it up..
    ·
  • TAR said:

Due to the apathy shown by Insights for the Secure compilations, I thought I should give it a try and it hardly took 2 hours to make me realize that I was such a fool to wait for Insights to provide the compilations.

It has all the questions and answers( in raw form) contained in the daily synopsis provided by insights.
    for 4 days Synopsis wasnt provided by insights- 17, 18, 30 & 31st may, so the compilation does not cover these days.

hope it helps.

Thanks a lot @TAR
    ·
  • Thanks a lot @TAR bhai
    ·
  • thanks bhai
    be positive always
    ·
  • TAR said:

hope it helps.

tonns of thanks.....
    ·
  • Bhai @TAR can u share the Aug compilation if u have...thx in advance.
    ·
  • thanks a lot...
    ·
  • Kisi ke pas insights ke editorials ki compilation hai for August?
    IFS - my dream......
    Be true to yourself ......
    One step at a time....
    If you can take it, you can make it
    A moment's pain is worth a lifetime's glory
    ·
  • avidr said:

Bhai @TAR can u share the Aug compilation if u have...thx in advance.

August cant be made as synopsis is available for only 12 days..i did not see that, i thought august ka to poora available hai..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
    ·
  • Not sure whether insights will keep their word. Secure compilations are pending for a long time. Their pub ad tests haven't been updated for almost a month now. This is really frustrating.
    ·
  • vignesh said:

Not sure whether insights will keep their word. Secure compilations are pending for a long time. Their pub ad tests haven't been updated for almost a month now. This is really frustrating.

I messaged them on fb 4-5 days back..and to my surrprise they replied..
    They said and i quote "we will post them by this month end. We are presently working on august and september ones."

I am also not very hopeful..insights is screwing up big time..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
    ·
  • TAR said:

avidr said:

Bhai @TAR can u share the Aug compilation if u have...thx in advance.

August cant be made as synopsis is available for only 12 days..i did not see that, i thought august ka to poora available hai..
    Oh OK bro...thx anyways for the one u shared
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google