REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

BPSC PT 60-62

RDXRDX
edited May 2 in State PSC
Well this time BPSC pt is going to be the toughest one..So at the forumiasiets we can make the strategies to crack the nut.We can share books to study,pdf, online sites for test series and many more things..Remember 244 posts for deputy collecter is a golden opportunity for all the candidates.Lets share the strategy..

1) i will go for basic books for UPSC at first.

2) Current affairs by any one web,vision,ias baba,insight on india

3) Bihar special Nano

4) Lucent

5) Medieval india,science tech ,economics data

This will be my take,i appeared for mains this time but as many candidates got selected in mains so was not very tough to crack it.But this time it wud be...your views are appreciable...

·
«134567119

Comments

  • RDX said:

    Well this time BPSC pt is going to be the toughest one..So at the forumiasiets we can make the strategies to crack the nut.We can share books to study,pdf, online sites for test series and many more things..Remember 244 posts for deputy collecter is a golden opportunity for all the candidates.Lets share the strategy..

    1) i will go for basic books for UPSC at first.

    2) Current affairs by any one web,vision,ias baba,insight on india

    3) Bihar special Nano

    4) Lucent

    5) Medieval india,science tech ,economics data

    This will be my take,i appeared for mains this time but as many candidates got selected in mains so was not very tough to crack it.But this time it wud be...your views are appreciable...

    Count me in

    Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer

    ·
  • I am in.. Please share the detail strategy and analysis from the previous yrs question papers as what to study from where and which has more weightage , current affairs should be read from and upto which month etc. I am a fresher. Seniors please contribute and guide.
    ·
  • What does 60, 61 and 62 refer to? Why combined?
    ·
  • Is the exam centre only in Bihar or will it be elsewhere as well?
    ·
  • Prelims ka tentative date kya hai?
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • Prelims ka tentative date kya hai?

    12 feb
    ·
  • Chalo tab...after csm I will join
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • DG_Saahib said:

    What does 60, 61 and 62 refer to? Why combined?

    It is a delayed service,Govt is trying to combine all last three years vacancies at single umbrella....so 244 posts for SDM..

    ·
  • RDX said:

    DG_Saahib said:

    What does 60, 61 and 62 refer to? Why combined?

    It is a delayed service,Govt is trying to combine all last three years vacancies at single umbrella....so 244 posts for SDM..

    Apart from the UPSC syllabus, what else do we need to study? And what are the best sources for the same?
    ·
  • HOW SAFE/UNSAFE is the job of a police officer in Bihar?
    ·
  • me too,hv given bpsc mains n hoping to clear it,count me also :)
    ·
  • kindly tell us about the study material and strategy
    ·
  • What a co-incidence BPSC notification is out and so is the grand daddy of nepotism,corruption and crime Mr. Shahabuddin. No thanks, I'll wait for JPSC.

    @DG_Saahib pretty safe if you can swim in this political gutter like Frank Underwood....insanely unsafe if u r Ajay Devgan of Gangajal.
    ·
  • killerjoe said:

    What a co-incidence BPSC notification is out and so is the grand daddy of nepotism,corruption and crime Mr. Shahabuddin. No thanks, I'll wait for JPSC.

    @DG_Saahib pretty safe if you can swim in this political gutter like Frank Underwood....insanely unsafe if u r Ajay Devgan of Gangajal.

    Lagta hai aap darr gaye...........

    ·
  • those who have written mains..pls share detailed strategy along with books to refer...

    it would be very useful for the first timers like me..
    ·
  • @vishnudev, upsc basic books+anyone set of materials relating to. history,geo,culture,tribal movements of 19th n 20th century+basic statistics of class 10 level. there ussed to be options so u could pick questions to write (say 5 out of 8)+use n application of science n tech in modern life,u couldnt escape d entire section but internal options wer dere,wid new pattern frm dis year one cannt predict wid accuracy though SYLLABUS is same but d pattern is N OT same,hope dis helps :)
    ·
  • RDX sir, abi hm jinda hain.. :smiley:
    ·
  • DG_Saahib said:

    HOW SAFE/UNSAFE is the job of a police officer in Bihar?

    Lagta haii shahbuddin ka darr tmko abhi se satane laga hai... :'(

    ·
  • Is they ask optional subject at filling the PT form,
    What will be better subject for bpsc
    ·
  • edited September 2016
    killerjoe said:

    What a co-incidence BPSC notification is out and so is the grand daddy of nepotism,corruption and crime Mr. Shahabuddin. No thanks, I'll wait for JPSC.

    @DG_Saahib pretty safe if you can swim in this political gutter like Frank Underwood....insanely unsafe if u r Ajay Devgan of Gangajal.

    Lol.....BPSC will regret..to have lost the opportunity.. :)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google