ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

GS SCORE QIP VIDEOS+MATERIAL

I had joined the QIP series of GS-Score for mains 2016 but unfortunately I could not clear the prelims.
I want to sell the videos and materials.
If anyone interested please message me.
·

Comments

• Friends I am really happy that many people have shown interest.But at a same time it is creating some confusion.
    I want to clear some points.
    1. Many of you are interested in some particular topic like IR videos etc.But the problem is GS Score videos are not downloadble and I have to share the ID and Password.I can not share it with many people.It will create chaos and confusion.So I dont think I can sell it sectionwise.
    2. You can watch it only 3 times as per GS score policy so it would be not wise to sell the same series to many people.
    3. Some people are asking about price negotiation or How much I am expecting. Friends I am not a businessman, neither I am seeking profit. I am just an upsc aspirant like you but littile bit unlucky this time.I paid total 17250 rs for materials and videos (I can show you the reciept). I just want to recover as much money as I can for my next attempts.This is my only motive.I do not have any value in mind.We can discuss the price together.

For any furthur communication, feel free to message me.
    ·
  • bro ...i am interested...what amount i need to pay u
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google