ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Sociology Vision IAS test series 2016

anyone interested to sell/share for free please PM me or quote your price, I'm willing to buy !
I need access to discussion videos only . it'd be great help if someone could share those..

·

Comments

• I need the same.
    ·
  • I'd be interested too. Please do tell.
    ·
  • I can share the model questions, model answers and the discussion videos (vision is not regular in uploading them) for some nominal amount..
    PM me if anybody is interested..
    Waiting for Metamorphosis!
    ·
  • I can share the model questions, model answers and the discussion videos (vision is not regular in uploading them) for some nominal amount..
    CSE 2016: Insha Allah
    CSE 2015: This is it !! Rank mein 7 Again !!
    CSE 2014: Rank7 na sahi, rank mein 7 toh tha hi.
    ·
  • I want to sell my visionias sociology test series of sociology 2016 having 10 tests.the original cost is 12000.. I haven't written even a single test..I m selling in 7000 . Interested candidates plz inbox or comment asap.
    ·
  • leaf said:

I want to sell my visionias sociology test series of sociology 2016 having 10 tests.the original cost is 12000.. I haven't written even a single test..I m selling in 7000 . Interested candidates plz inbox or comment asap.

Interested
    ·
  • Rank7 said:

I can share the model questions, model answers and the discussion videos (vision is not regular in uploading them) for some nominal amount..

How much do you want? Pls inbox me your range
    ·

How much do you want?
    ·
  • Selling visionias Gs test series of 25 tests for 2016 with value addition material and unlimited flexibility..not a single test written.module no 453.. original price is 27000
    A friend also has Gs test series for sale ..module no 484..cost 24000

Essay test series of 5 test available.module no 511 .. original cost 6000.

Sociology test series of 10test module no 518.. original cost 12000.

Inbox or comment asap..
    Would prefer online candidates.
    ·
  • Is this still available?????????
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google