Courses for CSE 2018 by ForumIAS
MGP 2018 - ( 40 Tests : 20 Half Length Tests + 20 Full Length Tests) - Beins 1st October | Prelims - 1st October | CGP 2018 - 25th September

Review Pavan Kumar Pub Ad Test series

Thinking of joining it..! Cost 14K. This thread is not about Sharing test series..! But, Reviewing it..!

If anybody has any idea about the overview of his test series, Do tell ur reviews..? Is it worth it?

PS : @Mods Didn't know where to post this query..! Sorry for creating new thread..! Wil delete it soon (If it is in my ability to do so..).
Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
·

Comments

• i found it worth it. If u can bear his excessive criticism of modi, rahul baba etc. and his sometimes unbearable jokes. Found it better than lukmaan regarding how to write answers.
    2016 - Rank < 500 , 2017 - no balls, 2018 - game on.
    ·
  • i found it worth it. If u can bear his excessive criticism of modi, rahul baba etc. and his sometimes unbearable jokes. Found it better than lukmaan regarding how to write answers.

Thanks man..! Appreciate it..! :)
    Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
    ·
  • How much is he taking for online. Is there any kind of discount for the online people.
    TIA
    दूर रह पाये जो हमसे दम कहा मंजिल मे है... सरफ़रोशी की तमन्ना अब हमारे दिल मे है
    देखना है जोर कितना बाजू ए कातिल मे है ।I
    ·
  • How much is he taking for online. Is there any kind of discount for the online people.
    TIA

Bhai, dont go for online course of pavan kumar at all. Pavan kumar sir doesnt have much content. He is helpful only when you write answers according to him. If you are in delhi, take classes, test series etc.. otherwise no point in doing online classes at least of pavan sir.
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
    ·
  • edited September 2016
    VivekJ2 said:

How much is he taking for online. Is there any kind of discount for the online people.
    TIA

Bhai, dont go for online course of pavan kumar at all. Pavan kumar sir doesnt have much content. He is helpful only when you write answers according to him. If you are in delhi, take classes, test series etc.. otherwise no point in doing online classes at least of pavan sir.
    Ok Vivek bhai. Thanks. So all option are closed for me. Anyway I was searching for a reasonable (cost-wise) but atleast somewhat useful course/test series or whatever good for me for this pub ad.

I ordered Vaji notes which were recommended in some old thread from Forum Ias Flavido but found it incomplete. So now preparing from Vaji+Laxmikant+Mohit B. Got confused when these toppers say diff-diff books and say that it is a must. Like Goyal & Arora, CPA by Arora, ARC by Pawan Kumar, Prasad. So I thought of getting any kind of guidance which is okyish but cheap. Can't go and live in Delhi. Thnx again.
    दूर रह पाये जो हमसे दम कहा मंजिल मे है... सरफ़रोशी की तमन्ना अब हमारे दिल मे है
    देखना है जोर कितना बाजू ए कातिल मे है ।I
    ·
  • Do n't go for mohanty/ synergy ias . He tauches only 20 percent of the syllabus . Remaining syllabus is covered by other teachers - really bad (they do n't even know the basics of the subject).
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog