43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Selling vision mains test series- 25 tests @ 25k

I took complete vision mains test series consisting of 25 tests. The complete tests series comes under flexible module and the person who purchases it can give all the tests and get it reviewed.

As it cost me around 25k, and I haven't even attempted a single paper so I would be selling it at the cost price only, which is around 25k.
If someone is interested then plz do let me know.
·

Comments

• Lol, why anyone would buy from u.he can directly buy from VisionIAS.But my suggestion to all is avoid , VisionIAS kafi janta aa gayi hai waha ,15-20 me copy dete hain
    ·
  • ^^
    Advantages of Purchasing it from me -:

1. Don't have to go through registration shit and online payment.
    2. Hands on ready to use online portal which takes 2-3 days to be activated and accessible otherwise.
    3. Pay the money and start writing the test very next second.

PS - Willing to keep the price negotiable for the person who can't afford to pay this amount.
    ·
  • Bhai mat try ker 50% bhi koi nahi dega..aur ab 25 test jo likhega..usko upsc salaami degi..
    ·
  • hahah...5-10k mein atleast someone will spare a thought. why are you selling it btw?
    ·
  • will buy it at max 7000... rest good luck man.
    The real Battle is Mains 2016.
    ·
  • 5000 non negotiable B)
    ·
    Hahahahahaha
    ·
  • Sincere advice - no one will buy it from you even for 10k. Best is to carry it forward to next year and use it yourself diligently.
    Attempt = 1 | Interview = 1 (2015) | 2016 Mains = 2nd Attempt
    ·
  • @Naruto2 how to carry forward? Is this actually possible. Will they allow to do so?
    ·
  • 1000..... I am a very gareeb aadmi.. bpl
    ·
  • edited September 2016
    Advice: Reduce the amount. It is stupid to expect 25k. Why wouldn't he go directly to Vision? Registration and online payment does not consume a full day, and waiting for 2-3 days for exams is not an issue for anyone. Second thing, second hand is second hand bhai, even if unused.

Reduce the amount to 10k-15k range and you would see people pinging/asking to join the same, esp after the pre result.
    ·
  • Jammie said:

@Naruto2 how to carry forward? Is this actually possible. Will they allow to do so?

I have heard they did for some people. No harm is going there and asking. Tell you want to shift it to next year. They might deduct some money (like 4-5k), but atleast you'll have your test series. Else next year again you'll spend 25k and repeat the whole cycle again
    Attempt = 1 | Interview = 1 (2015) | 2016 Mains = 2nd Attempt
    ·
  • @Naruto2 thanks bro for your advice..
    ·
  • Selling my visionias test series of 25 test(17 sectional + 8 full length) gs mains 2016.I gave no test..if interested plz msg asap.

Also I have essay test series of 5 tests for 2016

Sociology test series for 2016 of 10 tests is also available.
    Interested plz comment or inbox.
    ·
  • Jammie said:

I took complete vision mains test series consisting of 25 tests. The complete tests series comes under flexible module and the person who purchases it can give all the tests and get it reviewed.

As it cost me around 25k, and I haven't even attempted a single paper so I would be selling it at the cost price only, which is around 25k.
    If someone is interested then plz do let me know.

bro better carry it forward they will carry forward around 50% of the amount or if you want cash sell it here at 50-60% of org cost.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google