43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

What should be the structure and content of an ideal Current Affairs Magazine for UPSC CSE?

Hi friends! I have been thinking to keep publishing career as my backup option. I have been in touch of many book publishers and planning to launch my e-commerce venture soon. It would deal with books, magazines, etc. Meanwhile, some publishers collaborated with me to launch an ideal monthly magazine for UPSC CSE aspirants. We do not really want to add it as another item in already existed plethora of magazine. Also since its my first work with the publishers, I really want make it to count.

Please, guys , come up with the ideas that would help us to design an ideal magazine for UPSC CSE aspirant community.

I would also request all senior members to suggest some novel , out of the box ideas regarding this.

Thanks,
"Finally, in the battlefield.... "
·

Comments

• it should contain crisp notes of opinion and articles published in that month newspapers along with news bytes
    ·
  • Hi friends! I have been thinking to keep publishing career as my backup option. I have been in touch of many book publishers and planning to launch my e-commerce venture soon. It would deal with books, magazines, etc. Meanwhile, some publishers collaborated with me to launch an ideal monthly magazine for UPSC CSE aspirants. We do not really want to add it as another item in already existed plethora of magazine. Also since its my first work with the publishers, I really want make it to count.

Please, guys , come up with the ideas that would help us to design an ideal magazine for UPSC CSE aspirant community.

I would also request all senior members to suggest some novel , out of the box ideas regarding this.

Thanks,

The best i think would be that each topic should be designed in Question and Answer format for mains and for prelims after each topic 2-3 Sets of Prelims question based on that topic.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google