Download part 1 and part 2 of the Economic Survey 2016-17 Vol. 2 summary by ForumIAS : Click here to DOWNLOAD part 1
Click here to DOWNLOAD part 2

Handwriting Speed & Legibility Improvement Classe at ForumIAS
Dear Friends, We are arranging for a handwriting speed and legibility improvement course on August 27, Sunday at 3PM, by Mohan Ray from Healthy Handwriting. | . If you facing the problem of slow handwriting, you can take this course, which has been brought on the request of several students who were facing similar problems.

[SSC] Photograph extremely blurred and pixelated in Admit Card

Friends, my ssc cgl exam is on 7th of this month. Yesterday, I downloaded my admit card and found that my picture is extremely blurred and pixelated. I uploaded my pic of same size and dimensions as asked. This is first time I am giving cgl exam and dont know what to do. Pic is so blurred and pixelated that honestly it is unrecognizable. What should be my course of action now? Plz help
Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
·

Comments

• Take 2 photos plus a photocopy of good photo id card..plus your admit card.. that's Alll you need to carry along !!

Don't wry tau..you will get a new red admit card there on which u hv to paste ur new photo and write few details again in own handwriting.. rest all computerised frisking etc ..so DON'T EVEN BOTHER ABOUT PHOTO..NAME MATCH HONE CHAHIYE BS ID SE !!

Don't take Phone/purse etc if possible ..if take then ensure a guardian with you..if that is not possible then take a BAG with you and u hv to put ur phone purse watch pen etc everything in it and leave it outside.. finally if somehow u don't want do that also then do carry a HANDKERCHIEF in which u have to put ur all extra belongings and put that in a cartoon after writing ur name details on the pack !!!

ALL THE BESTTT..Fod k aana tau..DO TAKE RISK while answering except in Math !! :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
    ·
  • edited September 2016

Take 2 photos plus a photocopy of good photo id card..plus your admit card.. that's Alll you need to carry along !!

Don't wry tau..you will get a new red admit card there on which u hv to paste ur new photo and write few details again in own handwriting.. rest all computerised frisking etc ..so DON'T EVEN BOTHER ABOUT PHOTO..NAME MATCH HONE CHAHIYE BS ID SE !!

Don't take Phone/purse etc if possible ..if take then ensure a guardian with you..if that is not possible then take a BAG with you and u hv to put ur phone purse watch pen etc everything in it and leave it outside.. finally if somehow u don't want do that also then do carry a HANDKERCHIEF in which u have to put ur all extra belongings and put that in a cartoon after writing ur name details on the pack !!!

ALL THE BESTTT..Fod k aana tau..DO TAKE RISK while answering except in Math !! :)

Are they allowing us to take bags at centre and take water bottle inside??
    That's the difference between you and me,you wanna lose small and I wanna win big!!!
    ·
  • edited September 2016
    Carry ur photographs passport size n aadhar or voter id.
    No one will ask u in first place but even if they enquire u just furnish ur photos.
    ·
  • Bhai apni ssc ki regional website pe poochh lo jaldi. Iss baar kaafi strict hai sab kuchh. 2-3 baar check hora photo id card admit card.
    Several hours or several years make no difference once you have lost eternity...
    ·
  • edited September 2016
    Blurred pic wont be a problem, they are taking biometric information also lyk finger print n also ur pic at the center. Dun worry about anything, except cut off :D
    ·
  • @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh bro one help .. just want to know can we take bank passbook as our id proof.. as in the list of ssc instrcuctions point b) at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc) passbook is not explicitly mentioned but does etc. include it.. i generally dont use my other id card like license or pan card. b coz my dad's name is wrongly spelled.. if it does not matter i will take my license or pan card.. kindly help.
    " Dead Men Tell No Tales "
    ·
  • edited September 2016

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh bro one help .. just want to know can we take bank passbook as our id proof.. as in the list of ssc instrcuctions point b) at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc) passbook is not explicitly mentioned but does etc. include it.. i generally dont use my other id card like license or pan card. b coz my dad's name is wrongly spelled.. if it does not matter i will take my license or pan card.. kindly help.

It should work well..do take original passbook along!! (Word ETC includes even private college id card in our country ..passbook is far better alternative !!)

PLUS for ur own satisfaction TAKE LICENSE id also..if somehow u find someone really annoying then show that..BUT BE CONFIDENT bcz u r right..

even if any such objection raised in future also just offer the concerned authorities a self attested A4 sheet affidavit on issue .. just be confident and tell them truth ..if other details matching then one name error is quite workable in Our Country :)
    ·
  • Take 2 photos plus a photocopy of good photo id card..plus your admit card.. that's Alll you need to carry along !!

Are they allowing us to take bags at centre and take water bottle inside??
    Such things allowed but only upto the center Lawn :) while entering in main center area u have to put outside EVERYTHING except admit card ,photo id,photocopy of id and 2 photos along with currency !!! :)
    ·
  • No need to worry..Bring u r ID and its photocopy...Even normal watches aren't allowed (LOL) , or Pen..The Hall ticket we download has no use in exam hall much ..As said by others, they give a separate Hall ticket ...My invigilator even didnt took my photo, said its not necessary..
    ·
  • Solution
    Screenshot_20160901-172909.png
    720 x 1280 - 94K
    ·
  • Is wallet allowed inside the exam hall or we need to carry only the mentioned documents inside?
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
    ·
  • I guess wallet too not allowed...I saw aspirants depositing their pen, wallets outside exam hall..Rumaal toh allowed hai..
    ·
  • Blurred photo?? I don't want to alarm you unnecessarily but there is a small possibility that you might die in 7 days.

(Couldn't resist, especially, since last night you guys were discussing horror movies :wink: )

Carry photos and ID proof along.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    https://www.facebook.com/jaime.kngslyr.1
    https://twitter.com/JFL_Kingslayer
    https://jflkingslayer.blogspot.in/
    jlkingslayer@gmail.com
    ·
  • hhahaha Jaime lol :D
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
    ·
  • Yaar are they taking pics of everyone? How is it possible? Adhar card bana rhe hain kya sath sath? :D @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh whi kya admit card ban rha hai on the spot?
    ·
  • Burger said:

Yaar are they taking pics of everyone? How is it possible? Adhar card bana rhe hain kya sath sath? :D @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh whi kya admit card ban rha hai on the spot?

Haa g tau.. whi bnta h..red color ka hota h uske pi6e photu chipkaani pde h plus self handwriting details bharni pde h ..aap apna printout vaapis le jaa skte ho bss wo red wala return hota h :)
    ·
  • Burger said:

Yaar are they taking pics of everyone? How is it possible? Adhar card bana rhe hain kya sath sath? :D @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh whi kya admit card ban rha hai on the spot?

Haa g tau.. whi bnta h..red color ka hota h uske pi6e photu chipkaani pde h plus self handwriting details bharni pde h ..aap apna printout vaapis le jaa skte ho bss wo red wala return hota h :)
    subka? jo online download kiya hai, uska koi use nhi hai kya?
    ·
  • Online waala is to know your roll number, Exam center and for Registration guy to stamp "VERIFIED" on it.. :)
    ·
  • edited September 2016
    Kaisa raha exam @Burger ? B)
    ·
  • anuragtri said:

Kaisa raha exam @Burger ? B)

hahaha, exam sahi hua, bhut easy tha... 100 question kiye poore...

thanks to all of you, SSC dont give a damn to photograph :D ... i was myself telling sahab pixelated hai pic, kehte hai jeb me rkho, kuch furk nhi padta, commission slip me chipka dena bus :D ... it is more cooler than upsc, however they are only concerend about frisking... teen stage me talashi li :D
    ·
  • Our Invigilator asked photographs for them , whose pics were blurred..else chipkaaney kee jaroorat hee nahin ..
    ·
  • anuragtri said:

Our Invigilator asked photographs for them , whose pics were blurred..else chipkaaney kee jaroorat hee nahin ..

mere center pe subko paste krwa rhe the :D hahaha...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog