MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Which calculator should be used for maths optional?

Senior players please help us choose a good non programmable scientific calculator.
·

Comments

• I read somewhere in quora that 'casio fx 991ES plus' is good for Maths. But would like others to throw more light into it as I am also now in this preparation.
    ·
  • Casio fx 991 ES should do the work as it has all the fuctions and equations can be saved and solved simultaneously in it..using it from 2 years...cost is around 750 rs...
    ·
  • @shubh04 I have bought this calculator 2 days back. I started with Newton Raphson - Numerical Analysis but somehow I am not able to solve quadratic equations(linear equations I am able to solve). I followed some youtube videos but somehow it is giving me SYNTAX ERROR. Is there some problem with the calculator ? Please give your feedback.
    ·
  • @abias first go to mode option then select option no 5 i.e EQN then choose the format of eqn.for quad eqn it is option 3...then put the values of a,b,c and u will get the solution...hope it helps....
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google