43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Unble to download SSC cgl admiit card(Western region)

Hello friends, I am unble to download SSC cgl admit card. After entering registration number, it is showing "sorry wrong details, please check for other candidate". I have not yet received that massage indicating roll number. I have called and mailed SSC office, but got no reply.
Please help me guys....
·

Comments

• put name and dob and download
    ·
  • I have done that also... But not working
    ·
  • mevhravi said:

put name and dob and download

I have done that also... But not working
    ·
  • Kiran_93 said:

mevhravi said:

put name and dob and download

I have done that also... But not working
    contact region office with saved copy of all plication form and please check the region and details you are filling
    ·
  • its working perfectly .just now checked.you must not be putting correct details
    ·
  • Wat ant delhi region ppl whose ecam id on Sep 11..Does anybdy hv pre years solved tier 1 papers ?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google