43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Sociology test series - Vikash or Bibhas

Hi all,
plzz suggest which test series is better - Bibhash Sharma sir or Vikash ranjan Sir..
I am staying in mukherjee nagar..
It's urgent as I have to take admission soon..so early response would be very helpful...
Thanks a lot..
·

Comments

• I have taken Bibash sirs test series online. He was of great help. He is a nice person and if you are already in Mukherjee nagar it is better you can meet him regularly. Test series needs regular evaluation.

The same is true with Vikash sir, he also takes personal care, i heard, haven't taken his test series but spoke to him a attended his orientation class.

So depending on your convenience.
    ·
  • Bibhash Sir is more experienced and is better in test series guidance.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google