REVISION CLASSES PRELIMS 2017 NEW SCHEDULE

ForumIAS is conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. Due to extremely high number of candidates taking up classes, we have come up with a new schedule which will repeat the classes already held. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time possible. So if you have not been able to attend these, please register. Seats fill up in a few hours, so register early. Click Here to know more and register early to avoid inconvenience

How many questions need to be answered to qualify for SSC CGLE Tier-2?

I ask because I am pretty confident of my chances in Tier-2 as my English is pretty good & maths is average but doable. However the tier-1 exam makes me nervous as my general awareness prepration is pretty weak. Also I am very nervous about the small time that has been given. I have only started to prepare for CSE this year. Can people who have qualified before in tier-1 tell me how many questions need to be answered correctly in each category to qualify for tier-2?
·

Comments

• Defcon1 said:

I will say about 52-56 will be ok. Anything above 56 and you'll surely qualify. BUT REMEMBER, TIER 1 MARK'S WILL BE COUNTED FOR RANK DETERMINATION

but it says in the notice that cutoff will be different for all papers i.e simply answering 52-56 questions is not enough. a person needs to pass the cutoff in all four sections each comprising of 25 questions. if it was simply about answering 56 questions I would not have worried. Any idea what will be cutoff for different sections?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google