ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

How many questions need to be answered to qualify for SSC CGLE Tier-2?

I ask because I am pretty confident of my chances in Tier-2 as my English is pretty good & maths is average but doable. However the tier-1 exam makes me nervous as my general awareness prepration is pretty weak. Also I am very nervous about the small time that has been given. I have only started to prepare for CSE this year. Can people who have qualified before in tier-1 tell me how many questions need to be answered correctly in each category to qualify for tier-2?
·

Comments

• Defcon1 said:

I will say about 52-56 will be ok. Anything above 56 and you'll surely qualify. BUT REMEMBER, TIER 1 MARK'S WILL BE COUNTED FOR RANK DETERMINATION

but it says in the notice that cutoff will be different for all papers i.e simply answering 52-56 questions is not enough. a person needs to pass the cutoff in all four sections each comprising of 25 questions. if it was simply about answering 56 questions I would not have worried. Any idea what will be cutoff for different sections?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google