ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION TEST SERIES

PAWAN SIR (NEOSTENCIL) TEST SERIES V/S SYNERGY MOHANTY SIR TEST SERIES

Between these 2 which one is better?? Both have come up with online version of their test series ( just like vision ) .
Main factor i am looking for is the after explanation of test series
·

Comments

• Also if any one has ever taken vision public administration test series , please provide some reviews
    ·
  • I will tell you about my experience as i had joined mohanty sir's test series in 2014.
    The question level was good. He provided model answers for the tests. Also there was a bit of flexible schedule.
    But the negative thing was poor mangement ( i.e postponement of discussions etc) and the fact that he didnt check all the answersheets himself.

This year i joined pavan sir's test series. Positive thing i found is that the quality of discussion was good. Also he is very accesible, so you can always clear your doubts.
    One negative is that he doesnt provide model answers.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google