NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION TEST SERIES

PAWAN SIR (NEOSTENCIL) TEST SERIES V/S SYNERGY MOHANTY SIR TEST SERIES

Between these 2 which one is better?? Both have come up with online version of their test series ( just like vision ) .
Main factor i am looking for is the after explanation of test series
·

Comments

• Also if any one has ever taken vision public administration test series , please provide some reviews
    ·
  • I will tell you about my experience as i had joined mohanty sir's test series in 2014.
    The question level was good. He provided model answers for the tests. Also there was a bit of flexible schedule.
    But the negative thing was poor mangement ( i.e postponement of discussions etc) and the fact that he didnt check all the answersheets himself.

This year i joined pavan sir's test series. Positive thing i found is that the quality of discussion was good. Also he is very accesible, so you can always clear your doubts.
    One negative is that he doesnt provide model answers.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google