NCERT Books- Clarification.

I am UPSC 2017 aspirant from Tamil nadu.i am planning to buy MUST read NCERT books in hard copy so that it is available for me anytime to prepare and refer.i like to cover other Ncert books through softcopy.so kindly help with Title of Must read Ncert books for prelims and mains(please dont just say books from 6th or 7th .try to say its title).Plus history is my optional paper.

Comments

• Just read all NCERTS from 6-12
    Forget the title
    This year's doctors without borders question was from sociology NCERT.
    CSE 2016 Indian Police Service ( IPS )
    Forget the title

yes i am anyway going to read all the NCERT books.i just want someone to help with very important title for hardcopy.i cannot afford all NCERT hard copy books.
    Forget the title

yes i am anyway going to read all the NCERT books.i just want someone to help with very important title for hardcopy.i cannot afford all NCERT hard copy books.
    Get soft copies, and go for spiral binding. It will be much cheaper if you go to student points (printing shops in/near colleges).

For History, get BA History IGNOU material.
    "There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope" - Stephen Hawking
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog