"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Essay Thread for CSE(M) 2016

Folks lets gather here and discuss about essays for this year.

Format for Answering:

1. Intro
2. Conclude
3. And Point down things for the body.

@Captain_Peroxide .. delete if a paralle thread exists

Please write [TOPIC] before publishing a new one so that it can easily searched and compiled before the exam.

Lets Get Started

[TOPIC]- 150 Years of Indian Cinema: A Kaleidoscope to everchanging Indian Scoiety
·

Comments

• Definitely all students are wanted to write their assignments, career works and thesis paper writing and it is consuming too much time. Many students are not using their own skills for writing their essay or assignment papers. . Essay writing is very important for all students now a day’s students search for essays on online. Feel free to surf Best essay writing service
    ·
  • Hi @Rehamania, great thread. I was looking for one such.

I would like to add that we should also discuss the role of quotation in essays. I've heard differing opinions on quotations. Shabbir sir's previous year notes talk about avoiding quotations. While one topper (Artika Shukla, Rank-4) talked about writing quotations. Some good scorers in essay also said of avoiding quotations.

I personally think that even if I cram 20-25 quotations, it's better not to force fit a quote into a content, if a matching topic isn't there. Please give feedback.
    CSM 2015 | CSE 2016 - Ranked it Out!!
    Thank Lord Shiva...
    ·
  • Writing a research paper is a long process that requires the writer to make a good work plan that will guide them to write a quality research paper from the introduction to the conclusion. However, students are not supposed to be worried if they are not familiar with research writing process since online professional writing companies provide Excellent SOP Writing Help to students.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google