ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Mains answer writing practice for psir.

Those expecting to appear in mains 2016 with optional psir gather here.
·

Comments

• here I am.
    ·
  • @Habermas bro r U joining any test series for optional ?
    ·
  • Let's start topic wise from syllabus
    To be, or not to be, that is the question...
    ·
  • OK. Should we go ahead with paper 1 part 2?
    ·
  • Any thing is fine as long as we follow a sequence and cover each topic mentioned in the syllabus.
    To be, or not to be, that is the question...
    ·
  • @Habermas bro r U joining any test series for optional ?

SR & Chaubey. Both.
    ·
  • I have started wid paper 2. Will finish in 4 days. At least theory part of cp & ir.
    ·
  • I am at my home. Will be reaching Delhi tomorrow morning. Bas uske baad start.
    ·
  • Let's start with this 2015 question. Discuss the theory of Nuclear Deterrence. Did Nuclear Deterrence prevent a superpower war?
    ·
  • guys, i have some basic questions to start with. Lets warm up with them.

ellaborate the following statements.
    1. hobbes leviathan is useless as a key to history and fruitless as a theory of state : voughan
    2. Mill is a prophet of empty liberty and abstract individualism : earnest barker.
    3. hobbes is a scholar of bourgeoise.
    ·
  • Need advice.
    please recommend me a good source for evergreen issues like nuclear weapons and disarmament (along with india's stand); south south cooperation, etc.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google