MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Mains answer writing practice for psir.

Those expecting to appear in mains 2016 with optional psir gather here.
CAPF 2016 - AIR 28:
AC CRPF( BY CHOICE)

Comments

• here I am.
  • @Habermas bro r U joining any test series for optional ?
    CAPF 2016 - AIR 28:
    AC CRPF( BY CHOICE)
  • Let's start topic wise from syllabus
    To be, or not to be, that is the question...
  • OK. Should we go ahead with paper 1 part 2?
    CAPF 2016 - AIR 28:
    AC CRPF( BY CHOICE)
  • Any thing is fine as long as we follow a sequence and cover each topic mentioned in the syllabus.
    To be, or not to be, that is the question...
  • @Habermas bro r U joining any test series for optional ?

SR & Chaubey. Both.
  • I have started wid paper 2. Will finish in 4 days. At least theory part of cp & ir.
  • I am at my home. Will be reaching Delhi tomorrow morning. Bas uske baad start.
    CAPF 2016 - AIR 28:
    AC CRPF( BY CHOICE)
  • Let's start with this 2015 question. Discuss the theory of Nuclear Deterrence. Did Nuclear Deterrence prevent a superpower war?
    CAPF 2016 - AIR 28:
    AC CRPF( BY CHOICE)
  • guys, i have some basic questions to start with. Lets warm up with them.

ellaborate the following statements.
    1. hobbes leviathan is useless as a key to history and fruitless as a theory of state : voughan
    2. Mill is a prophet of empty liberty and abstract individualism : earnest barker.
    3. hobbes is a scholar of bourgeoise.
  • Need advice.
    please recommend me a good source for evergreen issues like nuclear weapons and disarmament (along with india's stand); south south cooperation, etc.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog