Registration : Open Test by ForumIAS – May 24 | Online + Offline FEW DAYS BEFORE THE PRELIMS by CSE Rank 373 : SURYAWANSHI MAYUR
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Last Lap Current Affairs for Prelims 2018           (2) Science and Technology for Mains 2018 & Prelims 2019
(3) Comprehensive module for Ancient, Medieval, Modern History - Pre+Mains    (4) Concepts + latest developments in Environment/Ecology (Pre & Mains)
(5) Class 6-12 NCERT Summary for all the Subjects -Mains 18 & Prelims 19     (6) Important Topics for Mains GS Paper 2 and 3
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Testing Current Affairs Weekly

edited July 2013 in Current Affairs
Hello friends,
Does anyone knows of a source which can test one's current affairs prep on weekly basis ?
I know of UPSCPORTAL but they only do it on a daily basis with just 2 or max 3 MCQs ( from Hindu ).
Test oriented in MCQs fashion would be really helpfull.
;-)
The fault , dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings .

Comments

• @fallen_leaves
    @skylax
    @ambitieux
    @partho
    @woman

I need your suggestions guys !!!
    The fault , dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings .
  • @Luv Sorry! I have no idea about any weekly test-series for Current-affairs or otherwise.
  • @fallen_leaves
    Then if i need to test my current affairs preparation what do i do ...?
  • @Luv To check their preparation or for practice, people generally join/follow any of the test-series, like CL, Synergy etc. However, I reiterate, I have no idea about current-affairs specific test-series. So can't help you on that.
  • edited July 2013
    http://www.gktoday.in/category/current-affairs-quiz-questions/

I am assuming that you are preparing for 2014 prelims and not 2013 mains. It's not very helpful otherwise. Also, not necessary that similar questions will be there in prelims, but they are useful in the sense that they are fairly good indicator of whether you are following the news or not.
  • @skylax
    Thanks mate .
    Really nice site.
  • @skylax
    Yup i am preparing for CS 2014.
  • Hello friends,
    Does anyone knows of a source which can test one's current affairs prep on weekly basis ?
    I know of UPSCPORTAL but they only do it on a daily basis with just 2 or max 3 MCQs ( from Hindu ).
    Test oriented in MCQs fashion would be really helpfull.
    ;-)
    @Luv-
    My personal favorite :
    Focusupsc.in

They prepare 12-15 questions each week for the weekly test. :)
    CSE Mains-2014 [Political Science & International Relations]

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain.”
  • CSE Mains-2014 [Political Science & International Relations]

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain.”
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog