"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Mains Test Series - 2016 - sharing, sell off etc.

Hi all,

Please share your mains test series doubts and other related matter here.
·

Comments

• Is anyone staying in ORN willing to share Vision IAS 8 full length mocks being conducted from 24 Aug.( 8 GS full length mocks - 13,000)

On half price(6,500), you get to write 4 full length papers of GS.
    ·
  • If anyone willing to share vision mains 2016 test series ...........I won't write the tests and don't need evaluation too..... You will get to write all the tests.....I will only download the tests and solutions.......I am not asking for free I will pay some bucks to you......Please message me....
    ·
  • If anybody interested to share test series please help

Thanks
    Sarvejana Sukhino Bhavanthu
    ·
  • Any one joined GS Score Mains test series, that started 13th August?
    ·
  • for sharing of Vision and Insight prelims test series in a group fill the form form https://goo.gl/forms/suOhPxCU286q7k4Y2
    ·
  • chandr555 said:

Is anyone staying in ORN willing to share Vision IAS 8 full length mocks being conducted from 24 Aug.( 8 GS full length mocks - 13,000)

On half price(6,500), you get to write 4 full length papers of GS.

Send your Mobile no on kranjeet2016@gmail.com. I will call you.
    ·
  • Anyone who joined Chokkalingam test series, I just need his tests and solutions (not willing to write). I'm ready to pay a sum for it.
    Anyone interested please PM me.
    ·
  • Hi i have the full INSIGHT PRELIMS test series in untouched condition no even a single test attended...any you like to buy it...i will give you at a reasonable cost....wats app me at 9500308190
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google