Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Sociology Mains 2016 test series - feedback

Hi Guys,

As Prelim is over and we just have some 114 days remaining .So without wasting any more second we should start preparing for mains for which writing practice is necessar for which i wants to know best series available for sociology .

Comments

• I have joined vision ias test series , it is good ,
    For me at least it is , as correction time is less and personal interaction with the teacher and feedbacks are quite helpful.

I have also heard of praveen kishore sirs test series might join it later.(heard that it's good and he checked the paper himself only)

Bakki i don't know much about others.

Hopefully it helps :)
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None
  • @bugsbunny could u tell your strategy for sociology?
  • Can Someone please share his / her experience with Vikas ranjan sirs test series
    Flavido is offering his test series for 16500

Have to make decision in a day or two....
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • avix said:

@bugsbunny could u tell your strategy for sociology?

I'm pretty poor in sociology , in both my mains I did poorly in sociology that is why this year I have joined a test series. So I guess I'm not the right person to comment on the strategy.

I don't know whether @greymatterrules is visiting the forum or not but in my opinion he is the best person to answer Ur query. You can also search 2015 ka thread there he had shared an extensive strategy on sociology.
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None
  • can someone please share experience of vikash Ranjan,Nice-ias and vision test series. or should i wait for mohapatra sirs test series ....need urgent help.
    Frustrated soul! Life is full of trial and error.
  • Also how is bibash test series?
  • @MD47 bhai, nice ias k test series k review do....
  • can someone please share experience of vikash Ranjan,Nice-ias and vision test series. or should i wait for mohapatra sirs test series ....need urgent help.

Hi @nishant1234 , can you pls suggest any good Online sociology test series. l am outside Delhi.
  • this friend
  • i secured rank 773 and sociology marks(p1-149 & p2-138). attended mahapatra sir's sociology classes and nice ias(praveen kishore sir) socio mains test series.for 2017 sociology mains test series, i will again join niceias.
  • @abhisheknewton thank u. Pls giv ur suggestion about Nice IAS Online test series. I am outside Delhi.
  • phoenix03 , i think you can join Nice IAS Online test series through https://neostencil.com/. even though you have some confusion directly communicate to praveen sir. his contact no. is available on nice ias website.
  • i secured rank 773 and sociology marks(p1-149 & p2-138). attended mahapatra sir's sociology classes and nice ias(praveen kishore sir) socio mains test series.for 2017 sociology mains test series, i will again join niceias.

Hi, Congrats for rank. Could u pls share ur overall strategy..
    When you delve really deep, you come out on top..!!
  • Bibhash sir ka test series ka batao koi
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog