ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Sociology optional: Sharing online classes of praveen kishore

I am planning to join praveen kishore optional classes online. If someone want to share it please let me know.
·

Comments

• Go ahead with a little more details e.g. mode of sharing. I am interested. You could reply me on my email id as well.
    ·
  • count me in as well,,,,, plz provide some details as mentioned by eureka001
    ·
  • details?
    ·
  • I Wud like to join...inbox me details ...
    ·
  • Count me in. I am interested too, inbox me the sharing details :)
    ·
  • I have dropped the plan.. heard of negative reviews about him.... can anyone suggest some other better source.. will be finalizing in a day or two.. and also test series.
    ·
  • like to add up.
    ·
  • inbox detail please
    optional :- sociology

kaal kare so aaj kar aaj kare so ab
    ·
  • edited August 2016
    does anyone know abt bibhash sharma video lecture series...any feedback..i am looking for a good video course..preparing by self study...though i ive in delhi only, i am confused either to join babhish sir classroom programme or take his recorded video..pls help..thanks

enjoy the ride while you're on it.
    ·
  • Kindly inbox me details @ analyticalinformation17@gmail.com 9650961005
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google