ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

one aspirant of geography (optional) needed to share the video lecture of ajay raj singh.

hi i am planning to buy the geography optional pen drive course,it covers 90% of the syllabus and 2 of my friend already taking coaching from ARS in ORN given a very positive feedback about him ,it can be given first to the person sharing with me for 7-8 months and he can watch unlimited times and then he can give it to me back so that i can prepare from it....if anyone interested reply me fast....i need only one aspirant to share,thank u and all the best.(Price is 24000) which is too much for me to bare single.
·

Comments

• But how will u share the pendrive and when will u prepare if you give the pendrive for 7-8 crucial months ? . BDW Where are you from ?.

Questions apart. Yes I'm interested but please clear my doubts.
    ·
  • gpsias said:

But how will u share the pendrive and when will u prepare if you give the pendrive for 7-8 crucial months ? . BDW Where are you from ?.

Questions apart. Yes I'm interested but please clear my doubts.

hi i am taking coaching for gs right now and the course duration is 7- 8 months so i will not be preparing optional at the same time,i am aspiring to give exams in 2018. if i would have good grasp over gs then only i will appear in 2017 otherwise i will not.but you need to promise me that u will not try to copy the videos otherwise it will get corrupt for sure and we both would be left helpless, i want very genuine and serious candidate so he couldn't mishandle it, i will take the pen drive on 15 april back from u, i am from delhi...where r u from.thanks
    ·
  • Me interested too ; But once you take the pen drive i cannot have access to the video, just to be clear about the situation . Where do you live in delhi?
    ·
  • bro i wnt 2 share the cost can i come to u today because i am going back home tomorrow..plz inform me fast...and ha what about material.
    ·
  • I would like to buy the video for the geography optional. Is it updated version or old version? Can you find a way to break the copy protection and give it to me so that I can keep it with me as long as I wish?
    ·
  • edited November 2016
    hi, i want to buy/share this course, pls let me know if available
    ·
  • Hi, could anyone give me the feedback for the videos? How is it content wise, worth buying? I am planning to buy it
    ·
  • way of explaining the things is very simple and lucid,command over the subject is too good ,covers 90%(appox) of syllabus is covered...the only problem is that he never dictates.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google