Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

is ncert class 11 economic development must read???

Comments

• is it essential for prelims??
    ·
  • No its not must
    Limited period offer-U can laugh at me till the 1st half of 2018
    ·
  • thank u frns.
    ·
  • bhai its an easy read...2-3 hours...not very much for prelims...will upload my 15 page summary of book post 1 august agar emergency ho...ab mere jyada kaam ka nahi hai. :D
    In The Midst Of Chaos, There Is Also Opportunity !
    ·
  • Must read for beginners .
    Essay 2014 - 69
    Essay 2015 - 118
    Mujhe mahfil ki khwahish thi mili tanhaaiyan mujhko .
    ·
  • Arminius said:

bhai its an easy read...2-3 hours...not very much for prelims...will upload my 15 page summary of book post 1 august agar emergency ho...ab mere jyada kaam ka nahi hai. :D

plz upload it buddy
    ·
  • If you are beginner then start with ncerts of 9 & 10.
    Class 11 ncert is must to get complete understanding of evolution of economy since independence.
    Do read class 12 macroeconomics ncert but ignore formulas.
    After that any of following would suffice Sriram/Ramesh singh/Sanjeev verma.

·
  • I would like to add few more study materials for economics reading. It has become important for GS Paper 3.
    If time allows - visit mrunal.org website, & download apps for economics times newspaper (you will get awared/prepared for dynamic contemporary economic issues).
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog