ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

SSC income tax inspector service related query

hey guys I wanted to know whether region changes are allowed in cgl services like income tax inspector. and also after how much years of service ?
·

Comments

• TARTAR
    edited July 2016

hey guys I wanted to know whether region changes are allowed in cgl services like income tax inspector. and also after how much years of service ?

after 3 years of service (in excise, after 2 years), you can apply for it (accepting it depends on your commissioner)..then it depends on the vacancies in the region you want to go to..
    Inter-Zone transfers are getting hard day by day...it can get banned any day.
    ·
  • TAR said:

after 3 years of service (in excise, after 2 years), you can apply for it (accepting it depends on your commissioner)..then it depends on the vacancies in the region you want to go to..
    So once u will join a particular zone , ur fixed over there for ur entire service? Plz elablrate on ur last sentence
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    Abhi its 3 years..e.g I m in Karnataka region..I can get only after 3 yrs except on the basis of spousal issue. And as said by TAR its getting difficult every year. So don't depend on it anymore. You may have to work there for your entire service term or till you get promoted to IRS which again depends on zone to zone..it generally takes 13 to 18 years..
    2013-Interview|2014/2015:CSM|2015:IFoS Interview|SSC-13: Income Tax Inspector| 2014: UPPCS Interview| Finally- 2015: SDM in UPPCS
    ·
  • TAR said:

So once u will join a particular zone , ur fixed over there for ur entire service? Plz elablrate on ur last sentence
    Fix to hote hi hain in case you dun apply for transfer..what i was tryin to say was that even if u apply for transfer you cant be sure of gettin it.
    For example in our case, we applied for transfer as soon as our 2 yrs got over but as the commissioner was a ****, so the applicatns didnt get forwarded..then the chief commissioner stopped it when it reached his end..
    Ab jis zone me lagai thi logon ne usme dhool kha rahi hain..
    Aur kyunki board is transfer se chida hua hai isliye kabhi bhi ban lag sakta hai..
    ·
  • ghut ghut jeene se to marna bhala
    ·
  • TAR said:

TAR said:

Fix to hote hi hain in case you dun apply for transfer..what i was tryin to say was that even if u apply for transfer you cant be sure of gettin it.
    For example in our case, we applied for transfer as soon as our 2 yrs got over but as the commissioner was a ****, so the applicatns didnt get forwarded..then the chief commissioner stopped it when it reached his end..
    Aur kyunki board is transfer se chida hua hai isliye kabhi bhi ban lag sakta hai..
    Workload kaisa hai ?
    ·
  • Forget about ict in cbdt, even if u apply today, till the time u will get ict, you would have become Ito. Then it is useless to go to other zone leaving behind seniority of 5-6 years and again reverting back to inspector. In Gujarat zone, forget ict even in spouse ground
    ·
  • Need any info call me, Iti in gujarat
    ·
  • @TAR @vasu @pandu0007777 Sirs sorry to bother u but I have one more query
    will I be sacrificing my seniority if i go for zone change(on any grounds)
    and will I be eligible for outside zone postings once i get promoted
    ·
  • @TAR @vasu @pandu0007777 Sirs sorry to bother u but I have one more query
    will I be sacrificing my seniority if i go for zone change(on any grounds)
    and will I be eligible for outside zone postings once i get promoted

yes, you wil be sacrificing your seniority..
    No, not at the next level i.e. ITO/Superintendent..when u become Assistant Commissioner (2nd promotion, after atleast 20 yrs), then you will be up for zonal transfers (at that time you will not want it for sure)..
    ·
  • TAR said:

TAR said:

Workload kaisa hai ?
    depends on the posting...bahut jyada se bahut kam ke beech kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. :D
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google