MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

How to read Laxmikant?

How is one supposed to read Laxmikant?
Chapter-wise?
Topic-wise?

I read smwhere that groups have to be made, of chapters and topics, for preparation of polity, but it's not clear to me how to do so.

Kindly suggest!!
·

Comments

• hardly 15 days is needed for laxmikanth, no need for these kind of shortcuts, laxmikanth also has objective books which can supplement with this books. Study one chapter and solve objective , in this way u can complete in approx 20 days. Read atleast 4 chapter in one day
    Sab toh milake peete hain Paani sharab mein
    Mai pee gaya mila ke jawani sharab mein

·
  • read DD basu at least once but laxmikanth got itsy-bity points which provide 100% coverage at least for perlim
    कृपया यहां ज्ञान न बांटे यहां सभी ज्ञानी है
    ·
  • How is one supposed to read Laxmikant?
    Chapter-wise?
    Topic-wise?

I read smwhere that groups have to be made, of chapters and topics, for preparation of polity, but it's not clear to me how to do so.

Kindly suggest!!

Read D D basu and Subhash Kashyap. They are indispensable for Mains. Why are u wasting time on Laxmikanth. Ur answers will also be different than the rest of the competition.
    I agree with this viewpoint especially when all are reading Laxmikanth. Gave Mains once, faltered badly at polity. Kindly put hardwork here. Dont be like me.
    ·
  • sisoko said:

How is one supposed to read Laxmikant?
    Chapter-wise?
    Topic-wise?

Kindly suggest!!

Read D D basu and Subhash Kashyap. They are indispensable for Mains. Why are u wasting time on Laxmikanth. Ur answers will also be different than the rest of the competition.
    I agree with this viewpoint especially when all are reading Laxmikanth. Gave Mains once, faltered badly at polity. Kindly put hardwork here. Dont be like me.
    Alright.
    From where I got some guidance for prep, Laxmi was suggested. So I have no idea abt Subhash Kashyap or DD Basu

If you have read these, kindly suggest how read these 2 books.
    Are topics/chapters arranged in a manner that is OK for UPSC? Or, is there a pattern?
    ·
  • edited July 2016

What books did you study in college for constitutional law?

JN Pandey.
    It's a textbook, but elucidates concepts.. And has simple language.
    ·
  • Is there any relevant supplements in 4th edition of M Laxmikant? else i go with old 3rd edition..kindly suggest!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google