Courses for CSE 2018 by ForumIAS
MGP 2018 - ( 40 Tests : 20 Half Length Tests + 20 Full Length Tests) - Beins 1st October | Prelims - 1st October | CGP 2018 - 25th September

Read this and that...still sacres me the questions of pub ad...

I attended mohanty...studied diligently...then went for mohit..then gave a look to vajiram notes and at last ignou was also touched...still when i go for answering the pub ad question...i fail...
Any solution from "going to be civil servants" will be highly appreciated.
·

Comments

• vjguru said:

I attended mohanty...studied diligently...then went for mohit..then gave a look to vajiram notes and at last ignou was also touched...still when i go for answering the pub ad question...i fail...

Kash ke mai socio leta...kash pol science hota optional,
    nhi to aaj baitha is bajaar me na deta mai sbko khol khol..
    ·
  • vjguru said:

Simple. Change optional. And no I'm not joking.
    ·
  • I'm also in your club. I changed optional.
    Attempts-3, Mains -3, Optional:PubAd Geography.

Leave no stone unturned
    ·
  • vjguru said:

If You are in delhi,show some answers of previous year qns directly to mohanty.He will suggest improvement...and if not ...show your scripts online to some selected candidate of pub ad.

Otherwise you can change your optional if you have enough time and energy....however there is no guranatee that other good subject Sociology will do again same in future....chose your optional wisely...

·
  • Hey guys , I am selling my Pub Ad books . All are BRAND NEW . Price will be lower than MRP . I am leaving upsc preparation so selling these .

Sharma and Sadana - Rs. 300
    Mohit Bhattacharya - New Horizons - Rs. 200
    Prasad and Prasad - Rs. 150
    Social theory and Development Administration by Mohit Bhattacharya - Rs. 150
    Rajni Goyal and Arora - Indian Administration - Rs. 200
    Comparative Public Admn - Ramesh K Arora - Rs. 150

All are Brand New and latest Editions . Prices are Non Negotiable since I have already reduced them drastically .

Anyone Interested in buying them all can contact me on - shark_yuvi@yahoo.co.in
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog