REVISION CLASSES PRELIMS 2017 NEW SCHEDULE

ForumIAS is conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. Due to extremely high number of candidates taking up classes, we have come up with a new schedule which will repeat the classes already held. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time possible. So if you have not been able to attend these, please register. Seats fill up in a few hours, so register early. Click Here to know more and register early to avoid inconvenience

VisionIAS 365 Current Affairs Program Material

Hello all,
How is VisionIAS 365 CA program material?
Is it worth going through?

How is it different from their Current affairs compilations?
Please share your experience who have attended the course.

And last query, is there anyway I can subscribe to only material/Or get from any delhi Shop?
·

Comments

• It seems there were less takers for this programme.
    ·
  • Hello all,

And last query, is there anyway I can subscribe to only material/Or get from any delhi Shop?

material is awesome. mains specific stuff gone and there is large no. of extra topics in many booklets. they are giving separately subject wise.
    some teachers really good. others ok. classes going on. i have online access as in first two classes there were too many students, i had to sit in other room and watch on live telecast. then they offered to convert to online or join second batch, which has now started too, i took online.
    ·
  • @fry
    Thanks very much..

is there any way to access only the material?
    i don't mind to pay but not for the whole classes.

or is it available at xerox shops?
    ·
  • fry said:

Hello all,

material is awesome. mains specific stuff gone and there is large no. of extra topics in many booklets. they are giving separately subject wise.
    some teachers really good. others ok. classes going on. i have online access as in first two classes there were too many students, i had to sit in other room and watch on live telecast. then they offered to convert to online or join second batch, which has now started too, i took online.
    i agree the material is very good esp social schemes. However, dont know if they will provide updated material so that schemes left uncovered will be then included in it or not.....Also the faculty so far are good esp International Affairs , Social Issues and Environment. The best part of the Social Issues and Environment faculty was that they were exam oriented and focused , gave questions ...many things not there in the material were dictated was the best part so that the students who are joining the course have an advantage over those who get material from outside!!!
    ·
  • apurvas said:

fry said:

Hello all,

i agree the material is very good esp social schemes. However, dont know if they will provide updated material so that schemes left uncovered will be then included in it or not.....Also the faculty so far are good esp International Affairs , Social Issues and Environment. The best part of the Social Issues and Environment faculty was that they were exam oriented and focused , gave questions ...many things not there in the material were dictated was the best part so that the students who are joining the course have an advantage over those who get material from outside!!!
    +1
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • Any one want to join, we can share vision 365.
    ·
  • Khullam khula promotion karege hum teeno :D

Lol...Sahin bola bro...

'exam oriented' 'focused'...Ab bas bhi karo...Rulayega kya...

I haven't watched the current affairs lecture of the environment faculty but he also took the class in the crash course batch..and he is very very bad...

·
  • borthers what about there online gs classes? is it worth to join.can sharing will be possible.
    ·

Lol...Sahin bola bro...

I haven't watched the current affairs lecture of the environment faculty but he also took the class in the crash course batch..and he is very very bad...

I disgree with the use of promotion word...it was what I felt after attending their classes...if you didnt feel the same for Crash Course class I respect your opinion...I m not a promotion tool of Vision IAS!! Their PT 365 classes so far for Intl Affairs, Social Issues and Environment hv been really good but not the one of Polity ...Polity my GOD ....how he taught only he can understand .... :D :D
    ·

Lol...Sahin bola bro...

true that..not only env wala but polity wala bhi
    ·
  • fry said:

Khullam khula promotion karege hum teeno :D

Lol...Sahin bola bro...

I haven't watched polity and geography videos...Polity is taught by Suraj who has take Ethics earlier, he taught toooooooooooo much of theory only in all his ethics classes...

·
  • polity in 365 course was taught by mayank i suppose
    ·
  • apart from the mam who taught IR, nobody is good
    ·
  • fry said:

Khullam khula promotion karege hum teeno :D

Lol...Sahin bola bro...

I haven't watched polity and geography videos...Polity is taught by Suraj who has take Ethics earlier, he taught toooooooooooo much of theory only in all his ethics classes...

Suraj is jack of all trade. He taught us (Foundation course 2015 Batch) Ethics, Polity and the History Faculty left Vision, so History also... Ethics, Polity, History by Suraj ..so u can understand what we went thru :smiley: He is a MBBS himself...
    ·
  • polity in 365 course was taught by mayank i suppose

I was talking about polity classes in Crash Course
    ·

That just proves again that Vision is only good for its current affairs material and tests...
    ·

That just proves again that Vision is only good for its current affairs material and tests...
    +1 I agree that both the International Affairs and Social Issues Mams are good...baaki sab ......dunno
    ·

Science tech teacher is good too, ORN me ache science tech teacher ki kami hai. I being an engineer can't appreciate the science classes much but arts wali junta wants good coverage of sci tech.
    ·
  • fry said:

apart from the mam who taught IR, nobody is good

Science tech teacher is good too, ORN me ache science tech teacher ki kami hai. I being an engineer can't appreciate the science classes much but arts wali junta wants good coverage of sci tech.
    Tommorow there is science tech lecture
    Let's see how it turns out to be
    ·
  • Material aaya kya is course ka online?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google