NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

CAPF 2016 Exam Essay topic suggestions

edited June 2016 in Essay
Can anyone suggest me some important topics for essay writing in CAPF exam 2016?.
·

Comments

• Know the Syllabus.Some important writing topics are:Should uniformed services personnel be allowed to form associations ?,Pluralism in practice in our Society.Impact of falling value of Rupee on Indian Economy.
    ·
  • 1.Should use of pellet guns be continued?

2.Changes and Continuities in Indian foreign policies.

3.Value of ethics for a starving person.

4.Need of unified command.

In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
    ·
  • There are many topics on which the writers can write on for essays. The relevance of the content depends on the familiarity with the topic and also the writer's expertise in writing. One should choose a title that he or she finds suitable and relevant to readers.

Revise my Personal Experience Essay

·
  • Hi, i am very glad to read your question about topic , there are a lot of topics but essay topic is an important. as
    Dissertation writing service
    ·
  • This topic of Natural Healing is very controversial in our society yet so misunderstood and lacking as far as educating the public on why many sicknesses and diseases occur in the first place. Since I almost died from my disease and learned there is an alternative to medication and surgery. I love the Natural Way the Best.
    24 essay
    image.png
    1239 x 21 - 5K
    image.png 5.4K
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google