43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Public Administration test series review needed

Hello friends.
Please guide whether to join Lukmaan or Pavan Kumar test series. Also throw some light on their discussion style and marking reviews on answer sheet.
·

Comments

• as far as lukmaan sir is concerned he is good in setting new questions and paper discussions are lively i joined feb2016. i also need to find reviews on pawankumar ... please help
    ·
  • Old players...Guide us
    Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.
    ·
  • lukmaan last year was really bad, discussions were poor, students not allowed to ask counter questions, even some were made to shut up for raising doubts, came around 45 mints late in the class, his management people which include his wife and other are really rude including himself, i paid full 13000 but got poor checking in answer sheets and just around 2 hrs of test discussions, thrs a thread on forum for the test series from last year, you can refer that too
    ·
  • @IWRA @JonSnow @deusAdeeb Could you please give a review on test series by M S Puri, Lukman IAS and Pavan Kumar?

For Pavan Kumar, I have noticed some extreme views on both positives and negatives. Prev year questions, 2 hour exam but some have praised his writing style tips.

No idea regarding Puri so far.

Lukman is good in framing new questions but too rigid sometimes. Also management is poor staffed with arrogant people.

Please add your insights and help confused guys like me. Thanks in advance.
    ·
  • Puri Sir's questions are repetitive and frankly, outdated. He is stuck in the 90s, I think. I am one of the guys that has extreme views about Pavan, extremely negative. Lukmaan might be ok though I could never convince myself that he was himself clear about some concepts.

No one is perfect and neither are test series. Pick the least evil of all.
    परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
    धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे |
    IRS(Customs and Central Excise) Probationer
    ·
  • I took test series by GS Score.The discussions were very good.Checking was a bit liberal but his comments were positive and helped me gain some confidence.He(Pandey) is knowledgeable.Not sure if its the best option but it does "suffice"!
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • And I think GS Score's fees also about to 10K buks while LUK charging 14.2K as I visited it yesterday and Pavan Kumar also 15-16K. I will decide after back from home.
    ·
  • I took test series by GS Score.The discussions were very good.Checking was a bit liberal but his comments were positive and helped me gain some confidence.He(Pandey) is knowledgeable.Not sure if its the best option but it does "suffice"!

Could you upload some paper 1 test papers for us to check?
    ·
  • guys who have done pub ad test series at GS score last year. please share their experience. how was the discussions by ashutosh sir, his questions, his model answers. please share asap
    ·
  • Which Pubad test series is more suitable among Synergy and Pawan Kumar? I have done my coaching and am mostly interested in writing practice and refinement of answers, and not merely gathering knowledge.
    Also, I have hardly written tests for paper2, and I was planning to go through a coaching note first. Will M. Puri a good option for paper2 concise notes?
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google