43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Completely unethical from insights - lured people with 25% discount , now changed track .

Hi Guys,

Being a fan of insights I am completely disappointed.

They promised 25% discount. Now look at their reply

How can these guys even claim to teach ethics for upsc?

This is clearly illegal.

Forumias is way better and straightforward.

Every time i have heard bad things about them i have neglected thinking its competition.

But now when it has happened to me , I know their true colours

Am filing a case tmw in consumer court with my admisiion id and this mail as proof.

Interested candidates mail me at ssssk100@gmail.com

Hello,

We tried our best to refund the discount amount. But due to genuine reasons, it is not possible to refund promised 25% amount. To compensate this, we are ready to few of your essays and Secure answers. Please forward the same to 'insightsonindia@gmail.com'. We will give our feedback on them. Please note that we can review 2 essays and 10 answers.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We hope you understand and cooperate.

Best wishes,
Insights

Regards:

INSIGHTS IAS

www.insightsias.com
·

Comments

• good. ab line pr a jayenge wo log.
    ·
  • edited June 2016
    Me too in for it...

This happens to me also. How cn thy even preach abt ethics and motivate thru writing high words when action is not in coherence. hve followed them since long but in last one year...something is very fishy...thy are attracting students with cheap tactics. One of my close frnds went for their offline and witnessed their true color...their preaching abt the success of offline is also a trap...they mostly select, already selected students and then boast about it to trap innocent aspirants...he came back suffering alot...those write ups on website are not what actually happens....This refund game was just to lure people to increase the registration. Finally thy are experiencing the heat of competition...hell with insights..thy r cheap..i knew this but this much cheapness wasn't expected
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google