Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Why INSIGHTS is not returning 25% refund?

As you all must be knowing that insights declared 25% discount which amounts to Rs 1500 for early enrollment. Till now no discount/refund has been issued and as someone posted that they are offering an undeserving alternative instead of refund. I enrolled for this test series in lieu of this 'discount' thing but they are not replying to emails also. At least they could have offered less price for their test series instead of this so called populist measure. Forumias also offered discount then and there only in terms of reduced prices and that was good. Next time, i will buy photocopy from ORN instead of wasting money
·

Comments

• Insights does not refund these discounts that it offers. I did not get any refund. It's part of their marketing strategy.

I am writing this here, because just in the evening I got their mail regarding discount for this year's test series.
    ·
  • Arrey to waha jaake crib karo idhar chillane se negative marketing karne k baad 1500 mil jaenge?

I would like to see Neyawn's comment in similar lines when he silenced a guy from negative reviewing of IAS Baba at the forum. I am sure this censure is not limited to few institutes only.
    ·
  • sud79 said:

Insights does not refund these discounts that it offers. I did not get any refund. It's part of their marketing strategy.

I am writing this here, because just in the evening I got their mail regarding discount for this year's test series.

insight site pr comment kro sayd unka(insight) kuch jawab a jia
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog