Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Ways to Improve Your Scribbled Sentences

Being the educationalist in the university, I am providing the summarized and convenient to use method for you to create clear and concise scribbled paper. I strongly suggest students to use these guidelines while scribbling and following are some of the points that can be used:

Mark the prepositions: Sufficient use of prepositions can drain your actions from the sentences in your paper. I suggest you to avoid the prepositions while seeking active verb for making the direct sentence. If you are facing issues in these aspects, just get dissertation help online as per your affordability.

Mark the forms of “is”: The use of helping verb “is” within your sentence starts showing slow pace while making the sentence weak. You should replace the helping verbs “to be” as much as you can. Also, change the passive voice sentences into the active voice sentences.

Follow queries “Where the action is and who is doing what?In case you are stuck in a passive voice sentence, simply ask yourself these two simple queries. Using this formula will always enable you to scribble active sentences.

Replacing many negations with the affirmatives: Many negative sentences require readers to interpret your implications. The affirmatives are used to convey concise implications requiring no interpretation.

Avoiding noun strings: The use of noun strings can make the readers confuse being complicated to understand. Sentences reflect and connect the implications of your ideas. Follow such guidelines for scribbling clear and concise sentences your readers are required to understand with convenience.

Focus on length of sentence: I suggest you to use the short length of sentences focusing on a specific point and the long sentences are used for connecting ideas

Using simple words in papers: You are suggested to comprehend simpler words as quick as possible even when your readers are familiar with the elaboration of counterparts.

You should believe that the perfect piece of scribbled paper is the clear and concise piece that gets the reader to specific point. All you need to do is to avoid messy verbal aspects in your paper while discovering few or more gems of information as per the relevancy of your selected topic. Do you know there are other ways to enhance your scribbled sentences? No! Don’t be panic; I am here to tell you that it is the use of online tool named as “Thesaurus”. It is the online website containing synonyms and antonyms for every word. Just type the word(s) in its searching bars and gets as many synonyms and antonyms as you want.

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog