ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Is it possible to avail 1 year study leave/extension just after/before Joining in Group B service

Hey Guys,

Need help on urgent basis, actually I have to join in as ITI this week. And it is written on the joining letter that if I don't join on the mentioned date then the joining will get cancelled. I am doing my masters in delhi. Have completed a year. I have to get an extension of a year. I have called the IT department , they said 1 year extension is not granted. Only available option people telling me is that I shud go thru the EOL route. But then it is based on the discretion of the appointing authority of granting it or not. Guys already spent a year in masters, cannot let it go. Meanwhile the Job is also important.

If any good soul who knows the remedy , please guide. Anyone who have gone thru the EOL route please suggest me a viable option. Looking forward to some positive replies.
·

Comments

• See the rule is they allow 6 mnths extension..but some region are strict so they ask for genuine reasons and some.are ok with any reason...speak wid them...if reqd arrange for medical certificate
    ·
  • Iti is group c

Which commissionerate?

Pm your contact.
    ·
  • This time it is shown in Group B and that's what is mentioned in the joining letter.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google