MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

ENVIRONMENT MINISTRY ANNUAL REPORT

IMPORTANCE OF THIS REPORT WITH RESPECT TO CSE PRE 2016

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Very much. I just had a cursory look. Important contents wrt institutions, wildlife, environmental acts are there.

Insights seems to have dedicated their first two mcq daily challange to this report.

Green is always hot, so some time can be dedicated to this report.
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
  • @IWRA what other ministry reports would you suggest?

+1

• is there any summary available of it...its bulky tough to get through it with facts
  • is there any summary available of it...its bulky tough to get through it with facts

Go through insights mcq of first two days.

They have formed questions out of it and have given page reference in the explanation. Note down them and do a selective reading.

Alternatively, I am doing that exercise and will share the page refernces here but it's recommended that you attempt those mcqs.

None. There will be low RoI at this point of time.
  • IWRA said:

@IWRA what other ministry reports would you suggest?

None. There will be low RoI at this point of time.
    OK. :)
  • Considering the paucity of time, if somebody wants to chip in , we could divide the chapters and frame all sets of possible questions along with their answers to cover it quickly and comprehensively. PM me if anybody interested.
  • Its extremely bulky.
  • are bhai..dont read the whole stuff.follow insight revision plan..they are actually considering Moef Annual Report ,mainly important stuff..so we can actually just go through with their questions and options related to it...if their doing dirt work..why should we just waste time..we can blindly follow them..as they have covered important stuff..
  • Can anybody send me the link of mcq of first two days as i m unable to find it. Plz
  • how to copy paste from the document?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog