43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Current essay topics for CAPF 2016

Hi folks..
After missing last years capf very narrowly im again in process.. so please suggest some of the essay topics with current relevence for exam, so that we can practice for that.. its actually very long time since i wrote something.. so please suggest some topics..
Thanks in advance
उम्र ए दराज मांग कर लाए थे चार दिन,
दो आरजू में कट गए दो इन्तेजार में..

2014 CSE Mains : Public Administration
2015 CSE Mains : Public Administration
·

Comments

• FOR ESSAY ALSO JUST READ NEWSPAPER. PREPARING GS FOR PAPER1 WILL ALSO COME HANDY HERE,EG LAST YEAR ESSAY ON CONTRIBUTION OF PATEL.JUST DO SOME WRITING ON ANY RECENT CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPIC FOR PRACTISE.FOCUS MORE ON PAPER 1 AS ITS RELATIVELY EASY TO SCORE HERE
    ·
  • Philips said:

Hi folks..
    After missing last years capf very narrowly im again in process.. so please suggest some of the essay topics with current relevence for exam, so that we can practice for that.. its actually very long time since i wrote something.. so please suggest some topics..
    Thanks in advance

what was your score....
    i am also giving this year...
    nyways essay topic-
    net neutrality,smart city,ambedkar contribution,nuclear proliferation, unified agrculture, sust. development .......
    ·
  • A few topics I can recall--
    A. Changing world economics and India
    B. Digital India and related initiatives
    C. Smartphones and their utility -- context of Digital India
    D. Reservation - a tool for upliftment of downtrodden or a loot by well-offs.
    E. Rising NPAs and adverse affect on Indian Economy
    Either be the best or die trying..
    ·
  • @ philips- do we need to give suggestions in report ?
    CAPF 2016 - AIR 28:
    AC CRPF( BY CHOICE)
    ·
  • @ philips- do we need to give suggestions in report ?

I need suggestion on report.

·
  • @sun...yat...sen
    yeah, YOUR own part in the report is your suggestion and analysis of the event, and that is the exact thing upsc wants to check.. so always include your own reflection of the topic in ur report

·
  • UPSC CAPF 2016 answer key & cut off is out
    http://neostencil.com/upsc-capf-2016-answer-key/
    ·
  • UPSC CAPF 2016 answer key & cut off is out
    http://neostencil.com/upsc-capf-2016-answer-key/

not actually few, but too many answers are wrong here in this key

·
  • @Philips Agree...... looks like they listened and posted an updated key that looks okay.
    Most links other than this were bogus anyways
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google