10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

Indian Society & Culture – Nadeem Hasnain

whether i read whole
"Indian Society & Culture – Nadeem Hasnain "or Selected Chapter's ??
or any better option then "Indian Society & Culture – Nadeem Hasnain " ??
A 18y girl who just passout her 12th..& ready to Flying 4r her sky .. my main aim is to clear CSE without takeing any coaching...that's why i joined forumias platform ..so i get guidance from senior experince member like u people...so plz treat me like ur younger Sibling..my every question in this forum is just 4r confirming whether my effort's & hardwork going to right direction...or wasteing time to touching unnecessary topic which not worth 4r me in future... ...thankyou 4r u guidance and support

Comments

• u have age factor benefit..nadeem hasnain is a gud read at leisure but too fundamental. u can try yojna or kurukshetra magzine for free.jote down the issue and then internet digging for analysis. try to internalize things on economy, Socio,political,ethics,s&t,polity etc to give edge effect n diversification which reduce the risk of monotonosity & indepthness.disclaimer- its nothing matters how much u can read at what age but the matter is with how much magnitude u can internalize various things in single issue.
  • edited May 2016

Book ka toh pata nahi.
    But aapka signature padh k chuloo bhar pani mein doobne ka man kar raha hai :( :(
    Aapka ek uncle B)

Uncle ji smile :p :p
    Karma - the Panacea
  • Book ka toh pata nahi.
    But aapka signature padh k chuloo bhar pani mein doobne ka man kar raha hai :( :(
    Aapka ek uncle B)

chullu laya hoon hum sab ke liye☺however i m 25(semi अधेड़) these r going to be major threat to all future uncles.i thnk there is no need of reducing age in cse by seeing this scenario.at the age of 18 i hv seen ias but not think about becoming it forget about platform like this.i think it was major drawback of digital india☺of modi or do modi ko vote bechara rahul gandhi hi accha tha.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog