Courses for CSE 2018 by ForumIAS
MGP 2018 - ( 40 Tests : 20 Half Length Tests + 20 Full Length Tests) - Beins 1st October | Prelims - 1st October | CGP 2018 - 25th September

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

Comments

• Cassius said:

so whts ur take sir pottassium pandey
    your idea of doing good .. i never said i am harbinger of goodness or duty or morality.

it seems i hv said somthing to hurt u. but believe me i am telling you wht i have seen all thre is no value judgement in them..just fact and thoughtful questn on the situations thus seen.

basic problem is such good thoughts occur only till you enter the service. After that motive changes. Gaurav agrawal has also turned into a hardcore right winger from the liberal he was two years ago.
    so you expected gaurav sir to become leftist comrade by reading The anti - Hindu newspaper during his prep ..only fools who have no analytical sense of their own and cant see the hidden agenda of this manhoos newspaper can become communist by daily reading this bs communist manifesto of cpi party...
    ·
  • how can such learned ppl become this winger or that winger is beyond my understanding...its akin to a phd guy or softr engg guy turning jehadi talibani etc...
    some highly intelignt ppl feel secularism is equal to ignorance..

i feel ideology is good to know and understand things in multiple diamention and bring out a middle way through...
    but ppl fight for thier ideology...
    now middle way may also become some sort of ideology and ppl will die for it...
    but kabir's Saying ...ati ka bhala na bolna ati ka bhala na chup...is right thing to follow...near ti budhas middle way approach... ati yaani vaad kisi bhi cheez ka bura hai... may be all the learned candidates turn some winger as some some sort of adaptive technique in politico-admin jungle/maze.
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Cassius said:

your idea of doing good .. i never said i am harbinger of goodness or duty or morality.

it seems i hv said somthing to hurt u. but believe me i am telling you wht i have seen all thre is no value judgement in them..just fact and thoughtful questn on the situations thus seen.

basic problem is such good thoughts occur only till you enter the service. After that motive changes. Gaurav agrawal has also turned into a hardcore right winger from the liberal he was two years ago.
    Okay! so first judgement of the day has arrived.

btw..he was never a left winger..and he is as liberal as any sane person can be. In fact to be a left winger either one need to be trained in that tradition beyond repair or better to say destroyed in that tradition for years in formative years of life,or one need to to a job where he earns his bread and butter by peddling left narrative.
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
    ·
  • Cassius said:

so you expected gaurav sir to become leftist comrade by reading The anti - Hindu newspaper during his prep ..only fools who have no analytical sense of their own and cant see the hidden agenda of this manhoos newspaper can become communist by daily reading this bs communist manifesto of cpi party...
    just chill baby. Don't fret so much.
    ·
  • Red Bull gives you wings, both right and left.

Science of aerodynamics adds something more to the story..the tail wing, crucial for balance and reorientation B)
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

Anyone here got a selfie with Gaurav ? Please share :-)

:smile:
    ·
  • Event was historic in real sense.... its kind of lifetime opportunity wen we gain smthng very important in sch an informal way not only activating the grey matter but compelled us to feel our nerves... to feel ourself ...to breath nd gv the call 'just go nd get it ... its urs... it belongs to u.

No words for Gaurav Sir.... the sound is still reverberating " YES, IT IS WORTH IT "

@Kachra bhai was awesomeeeee.... wen he said "neeyat mein koi kami nahi thi "

Everyone...... Everyone ......Everyone was just awesome...... Forum is really a family.

Thank You everyone....espcially the organisers @Neyawn @"Arushi Sharma" @yoga123 ... nd all others.

Though i couldnt mk to the list.... bt I really feel today that I M NO LESS THAN A WINNER...hvng u all guys is really a great feeling.

CHEEERSSSS GUYSSSSS...... nd THANK YOU SO MUCH :smile:
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Neyawn said:

·
  • when most admin machinery is not concerned abt the plight of poor...when neta the chosen represntative is not concerned abt the wrinkled old men women in remote villages... local mla mlc gram pradhan thinks u as their secratary...how can we bring abt change in society...
    a practicle answer .. i am a govt oficer bt not ias.

Maanā ki zamiñ ko na gulzãr kar sake
    Kuch khãar* kam kar gaye, guzre jidhar se hum.

*khãar = Thorns

Sure, I might not have turned the world into the garden of flowers.
    But I did remove some thorns, wherever I could.

I hope this answers your question.
    A little effort goes a long way.
    Just Another Pixel in the Universe.
    ·
  • vergil618 said:

Neyawn said:

http://imgur.com/0IV1L95
    Selfie with Gaurav. :D
    Gaurav Bachao - Gaurav Padhao Yojana.

A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    https://www.facebook.com/jaime.kngslyr.1
    https://twitter.com/JFL_Kingslayer
    https://jflkingslayer.blogspot.in/
    jlkingslayer@gmail.com
    ·
  • Red Bull gives you wings, both right and left.

Science of aerodynamics adds something more to the story..the tail wing, crucial for balance and reorientation B)
    Not necessarily my dear pandeyji :) Wing alone configuration can also be made stable. ;) and an aircraft with tail wing can also be made unstable(Read F16) ;) It all depends on the type of airfoil and mission of the aircraft. :)
    Good Bye. See you Later.
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Time and again I have opined that civil service, at the end of the day is just another job where you can execute the goals defined by the higher ups in the hierarchy. Being honest, upholding your integrity with emotional intelligence is out of vogue, and if anyone from the crowd does it, its celebrated by portraying him/her as a demigod. How ironical. Those are the minimum basic traits required in a civil servant, but then people loving tagging it as utopian. There is nothing utopian and there is nothing called ideal. Those are the terms used to bask in the glory of pessimism. Its all in the mindset, you become what you think, you make the society you want.
    I can guarantee that the maximum you can do by being a civil servant is implementing policies and executing projects with utmost integrity and honesty. You cant turn a poor into rich, You can be no superman. Its a myth.
    If you really want to make a positive impact that would last for centuries to come, there is only one option. Reform the political system and head the executive hierarchy of the country. That is the single golden path to demolish the demons of your nightmares, Its been laid down beautifully in our constitution. Make use of it, start dreaming, dreams do come true. :)
    Good Bye. See you Later.
    ·
  • Everyone is sharing the trailers and posters of this emotional yet inspirational movie, high time the forumias guys release it, atleast someone leak it on torrents!
    ·
  • awesome event...thnk u forumIAS n team.
    ·
  • Awesome meet...gr8 experience..!!!
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Awesome meet....Big Thanks to team forum IAS who provided us this opportunity to interact with so worthy people.... :)
    ·
  • are video kidhar hai
    ·
  • vergil618 said:

Neyawn said:

http://imgur.com/0IV1L95
    Selfie with Gaurav. :D
    Gaurav Bachao - Gaurav Padhao Yojana.

:D :D

Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Haan yaar neywan sir ka koi video share karo
    ·
  • hey guys. thankyou so much - specially the organizing team. this forum always evokes fond memories for me and yesterday added the fondest to the lot.

btw @SUDOKU you can tell your friends it wasnt their fault... at that moment even my eyes were wet :-)
    UPSC 2013 All India Rank 1 | Indian Administrative Service | Earlier : Indian Police Service
    ·
  • Thanks @"forum ias" :) plz upload f video asap.
    ·
  • hey guys. thankyou so much - specially the organizing team. this forum always evokes fond memories for me and yesterday added the fondest to the lot.

btw @SUDOKU you can tell your friends it wasnt their fault... at that moment even my eyes were wet :-)

Wow. A good morning message from sir himself. Made my day. All the best sir. Hope to meet you someday. ☺
    Enjoy the hard work.
    ·

omg! Good morning sir.Have a nice day.
    ·
  • Thank you sir @crazyphoton ... You have been such an inspiration and yesterday ,to spend amlost whole day with you ,in such an informal manner was something surreal. thank you for all the wise words and sugegstions for future over all those pints of coffee :wink:
    and ya , i could see that somehow you hold back your tears. it really got very emotional at that time.
    thank you @Neyawn ...it just turned out to be the perfect event :smile: coffee mug is very cool :)
    thank you @yoga123 and @arushi for organizing everything ! it was great to see both of you in awe when sir @crazyphoton just passed by us.
    @Kachra bhai, amazing talk by you. i told you there and will tell you again :smile: i wish kisi ne tayari karne se pehle aise bola hota ! it would have been great for all the junta.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog