43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

Comments

• @silvermoon Expected release date? :p

For this i am not the right person to ask.
    @Neyawn sir can better answer this. :)
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Meeting was awesome.....who were not able to attend the meeting for them full video will be uploaded soon...

All the best...
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Most interesting event was..somebody stole batua of root. Condemned to penury, forced to walk with a tore pocket, ashamed to announce his carelessness, root decided to beg for few pennies from a petty moderator who in hope of being elevated to super mod conceded finally.

Root has learned his lesson..that wearing a baggy pants is cool in music video but not in real life :p
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
    ·
  • Most interesting event was..somebody stole batua of root. Condemned to penury, forced to walk with a tore pocket, ashamed to announce his carelessness, root decided to beg for few pennies from a petty moderator who in hope of being elevated to super mod conceded finally.

Root has learned his lesson..that wearing a baggy pants is cool in music video but not in real life :p

:D Pandey Ji... Kya mast likhte ho, 50 number iss interesting incident ke aur baaki aapki majedar likhai ke liye :D
    ·
  • Most interesting event was..somebody stole batua of root. Condemned to penury, forced to walk with a tore pocket, ashamed to announce his carelessness, root decided to beg for few pennies from a petty moderator who in hope of being elevated to super mod conceded finally.

:D :D
    "So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
    Racing around to come up behind you again. !!!"
    ·
  • @Neyawn @yoga123 and all others. Thanks for organising such a nice event. Thanks @kachra sir for sharing your thoughts and experience with us.
    And Thank you so much @crazyphoton sirji. Thanks for giving your time. :)
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·

Root ki root ukhad di kisne :D
    Waise this incident is v bad and if somebody might have took it by mistake,bhailog de do root ko,taki root ki green shoot aa jaye.
    ·

I am not surprised. Afterall money is the root of all evil.
    Sorry about the sapphires.
    ·

I am not surprised. Afterall money is the root of all evil.
    My first slang here, but bkcd Ho bhai. Hehe . Just saw off Gaurav . Tired . . Will update tomorrow.

Jamie tum milo aake kabhi.
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    SUDOKU said:

It was one of best seminar/meet attended by me . I am grateful to efforts of forumias for availing us such a great opportunity to explore. It was an unique experience from every angle as above mentioned speeches by @kachra @garauv were moved everyone there.
    @kachra or abhishek sir was in opinion that its your niyat that is major source to sustain ur tempo against all odds.
    And garauv sir's speech was so touchy that students in my row tried hard to stop their tears. Girl siting near me was crying unstoppingly. You may be thinking , kya dealing dera h . It is 100 taka true, you should refer his speech. He gave a apt picture that what an officer means to people at ground and how gloomy picture on ground which not even 1% o wre aware of.
    Listening his speech was worth to attend this meet. I wish best of luck to forumias and their team to making our sunday.

Post session, everyone (selected person) ) were so humble to share their points comprehensively made me Believe that to be an officer one quality we should have before we think to write this exam : humility !!
    Thank you guys !!

+1
    Indeed it was very touchy... and infact this is the sheer reality beyond the city life... This is where we should aspire to bring change..
    ·
  • SUDOKU said:

And garauv sir's speech was so touchy that students in my row tried hard to stop their tears. Girl siting near me was crying unstoppingly. You may be thinking , kya dealing dera h . It is 100 taka true, you should refer his speech. He gave a apt picture that what an officer means to people at ground and how gloomy picture on ground which not even 1% o wre aware of.
    Listening his speech was worth to attend this meet. I wish best of luck to forumias and their team to making our

Thank you for the picturesque description :)
    Hope the video is uploaded soon, for those of us who missed the event!
    ·
  • nexgen said:

SUDOKU said:

Listening his speech was worth to attend this meet. I wish best of luck to forumias and their team to making our

Thank you for the picturesque description :)
    Hope the video is uploaded soon, for those of us who missed the event!
    +1
    ·
  • edited May 2016

Most interesting event was..somebody stole batua of root. Condemned to penury, forced to walk with a tore pocket, ashamed to announce his carelessness, root decided to beg for few pennies from a petty moderator who in hope of being elevated to super mod conceded finally.

+1
    Gajab likhe hai pandey ji.
    ·
  • Gift me kya mila bhaiyon :grimace:

Autograph of Soman Raini ;)

Akal Mrityu Vo Mare Jo Karm Kare Chandaal Ka.......Kaal Uska Kya Kare Jo Bhakt Ho MAHAKAL Ka
    ·
  • I don't think there were any dry eyes when gaurav sir spoke.. huge inspiration sir! hats off to you. big thanks to forumias for a flawless event.
    ·
  • @Sir_Potassium_Pandey ji spectrum ki line lag rahi h ... ;)
    ·
  • On account of Indian Broadband speed alone i think it will take a day to upload the video.
    ·
  • Thought that it would be just like any other seminar but seing the comments here it seems that i missed a golden opportunity..... :( chalo koi nahi video dekh kar hi kam chala lenge..
    ·
  • dcc said:

@Sir_Potassium_Pandey ji spectrum ki line lag rahi h ... ;)

hahahaha!! You are a clever one! Mai soch raha tha koi to pahchane waise..line exactly ye nahi hai ye modified hai..aur originally Bipinchandra ki hai spectrum ne to bas nakal ki hai :p
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
    ·
  • dcc said:

@Sir_Potassium_Pandey ji spectrum ki line lag rahi h ... ;)

hahahaha!! You are a clever one! Mai soch raha tha koi to pahchane waise..line exactly ye nahi hai ye modified hai..aur originally Bipinchandra ki hai spectrum ne to bas nakal ki hai :p
    Plight of zamidars on purview of 1857
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google