MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

15791011

Comments

  • edited May 2016
    masterji said:

    Thank you sir @ crazyphoton ... You have been such an inspiration and yesterday ,to spend amlost whole day with you ,in such an informal manner was something surreal. thank you for all the wise words and sugegstions for future over all those pints of coffee :wink:
    and ya , i could see that somehow you hold back your tears. it really got very emotional at that time.
    thank you @Neyawn ...it just turned out to be the perfect event :smile: coffee mug is very cool :)
    thank you @yoga123 and @ arushi for organizing everything ! it was great to see both of you in awe when sir @ crazyphoton just passed by us.
    @Kachra bhai, amazing talk by you. i told you there and will tell you again :smile: i wish kisi ne tayari karne se pehle aise bola hota ! it would have been great for all the junta.

    Arey @masterji @kachra sir ne aisa kya kaha? Plzz batao
    @Kachra sir aap hi bata do plzzzz I couldn't attend the event
    Koi kuch nahi bata raha aap hi bata dijiye
  • Thanks everyone for being part of the event. had a really great time with all of you :) humbled to hear nice words from you about the event. @masterji @others

    big thanks to @Neyawn for asking me to be the part of organising team. I could finally meet the most amazing humble awesome guy in the world (indescribable/anirvachniya really :P ) @crazyphton . i also got a whatsapp DP that would last for 1 year now (29th may 2017) :P
    Thanks @Arushi Sharma for being the co-organiser, you're a really great company :)


    Lots of love for ForumIAS.com and its entire team. <3
    Discovery.
  • masterji said:

    Thank you sir @ crazyphoton ... You have been such an inspiration and yesterday ,to spend amlost whole day with you ,in such an informal manner was something surreal. thank you for all the wise words and sugegstions for future over all those pints of coffee :wink:
    and ya , i could see that somehow you hold back your tears. it really got very emotional at that time.
    thank you @ neyawn ...it just turned out to be the perfect event :smile: coffee mug is very cool :)
    thank you @ oga123 and @ arushi for organizing everything ! it was great to see both of you in awe when sir @ crazyphoton just passed by us.
    @ achra bhai, amazing talk by you. i told you there and will tell you again :smile: i wish kisi ne tayari karne se pehle aise bola hota ! it would have been great for all the junta.

    Arey @ masterji @ kachra sir ne aisa kya kaha? Plzz batao
    @ Kachra sir aap hi bata do plzzzz I couldn't attend the event
    Koi kuch nahi bata raha aap hi bata dijiye
    Dainik >:) media is not allowed.
    :D :# >:) >:)
    Nope :'(

  • edited May 2016
    Shah Faesal , Gaurav aggarwal ...

    # hats off. :)
  • ^ Shena Aggarwal too
  • ^ Jasmeet Singh sandhu too o:)
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • edited May 2016
    then Roman Saini too >:)
  • i never imagined i could to talk those toppers especially the cult personality GAURAV AGRAWAL. what a man he is brillient in his thought and speech always sets an example which inspires millions. the ways he told harsh realities of becoming IAS and WHY IAS? part . REmarkable. Literally i was surrounded by full of UPSC toppers, at one point it was like whom to talk, everyone was ready for your questions.i had a lot of discussion with them including gaurav sir, sagrika nath ,. thanks @NEywan for this kinda of arrangement.
  • Aap sb selected logo se ek request h....plz hindi medium se selected kisi student ko bole ki wo apni strategy share kre...hamara bi thoda fayda ho jae
  • Video nhi toh subtitles he de do, kuch toh dekh le :s

    Bhai wait karlo thoda aur . i was present there and i assured you there were more the three big camera's. so video will be out definately.

  • Garauv sir's batch 13 , will be posted in delhi for 3 months post aug to nov as a part of their training.

    Forumias may organize such talks then also, which should not only be oriented to "how to prepare for exam " but to know ground experience from our seniors to widen our horizon.

    it would be really great, if it can done . Afterall, why this relationship should last only to know their strategies . In general, it could be awesome to know nitty gritty of the our administration. We are citizens also , arent we ??

    People share bollywood shit gossips everywhere , which has no relevance to anyone or to society.

    while , knowing ground reality from young bureaucrats could be a productive exercise for everyone's benefit And inspire young minds to be responsible citizens.

    And yea , its true there were flood of toppers , every1 was almost confused whom to approach for their queries . I didn't ask much , but I learnt the beauty of being humble and down to earth nature. I wish to practice same in my daily life.
  • Video nhi toh subtitles he de do, kuch toh dekh le :s

    Hahahahaha
    TMPDOODLE1464608109179.jpg
    574 x 382 - 131K
  • SUDOKU said:

    Garauv sir's batch 13 , will be posted in delhi for 3 months post aug to nov as a part of their training.

    Forumias may organize such talks then also, which should not only be oriented to "how to prepare for exam " but to know ground experience from our seniors to widen our horizon.

    it would be really great, if it can done . Afterall, why this relationship should last only to know their strategies . In general, it could be awesome to know nitty gritty of the our administration. We are citizens also , arent we ??

    People share bollywood shit gossips everywhere , which has no relevance to anyone or to society.

    while , knowing ground reality from young bureaucrats could be a productive exercise for everyone's benefit And inspire young minds to be responsible citizens.

    And yea , its true there were flood of toppers , every1 was almost confused whom to approach for their queries . I didn't ask much , but I learnt the beauty of being humble and down to earth nature. I wish to practice same in my daily life.

    Indeed sir , looking forward to some divine wisdom :)
  • Video nhi toh subtitles he de do, kuch toh dekh le :s

    +1 :D :D :D
  • Neyawn ki bhi pic upload kar do koi .
    Btw vergil,ever tried the clean shaved look ?

    Yeah man, I have tried. But it's that with a moustache like this I shouldn't be smiling this much! xD
    I couldn't control the happiness of the opportune moment. It was like the first selfie of me with a celebrity! (he is a celebrity, after all)
    So, yeah I know I look weird. But couldn't help myself :)
  • dccdcc
    edited May 2016
    Video upload kr do bhai ka ab baccho ki jaan loge ka
  • vergil618 said:

    Neyawn ki bhi pic upload kar do koi .
    Btw vergil,ever tried the clean shaved look ?

    Yeah man, I have tried. But it's that with a moustache like this I shouldn't be smiling this much! xD
    I couldn't control the happiness of the opportune moment. It was like the first selfie of me with a celebrity! (he is a celebrity, after all)
    So, yeah I know I look weird. But couldn't help myself :)
    Naah...you were luking gud man!!
    I just meant,you would luk handsome,with the moustache gone.
    Haha. Okay.
  • The Truth is that for us Ppl like Gaurav Agarwal sir are the real celebrities of modern era......who not only proved their mettle but also have been the best torch bearer till date in this UPSC Journey.....who have shared with us more than UPSC.....And i am sure every aspirant will always be greatful for that....The simplicity and generousness he carries is beyond words.....And that is why he will always be remembered as the Best topper Of UPSC always ! :)
  • baki k bakhto mei b bant doh prasad ..
    krdo humpr b kriypa video post kr k
  • The Truth is that for us Ppl like Gaurav Agarwal sir are the real celebrities of modern era......who not only proved their mettle but also have been the best torch bearer till date in this UPSC Journey.....who have shared with us more than UPSC.....And i am sure every aspirant will always be greatful for that....The simplicity and generousness he carries is beyond words.....And that is why he will always be remembered as the Best topper Of UPSC always ! :)

    +1

    Karma - the Panacea
  • If I was not a hetero, i would have married @crazyphoton for sure! Such is the charm and humility of gaurav sir. And most importantly, i feel so proud and so happy that he is from my city. :)
  • dcc said:

    Video upload kr do bhai ka ab baccho ki jaan loge ka

    Sir/Ma'am, karta pragatisheel hai..tanik dhairya rakhe :P _/\_
    Discovery.
  • Video nhi toh subtitles he de do, kuch toh dekh le :s

    +1111111
  • If I was not a hetero, i would have married @crazyphoton for sure! Such is the charm and humility of gaurav sir. And most importantly, i feel so proud and so happy that he is from my city. :)

    yeh kuch jyada nahi ho gaya. Conntrol kar bhai.
  • If I was not a hetero, i would have married @crazyphoton for sure! Such is the charm and humility of gaurav sir. And most importantly, i feel so proud and so happy that he is from my city. :)

    Yahi din dekhne ko reh gya tha :neutral:
  • BDO :'(
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
  • One of the pics
    IMG-20160530-WA0016.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 133K
    The farther I go, tougher it gets
    The tougher it gets, determined I become
  • can anyone tell me for long the session stretched on...i mean the video will be of how many hours???
  • can anyone tell me for long the session stretched on...i mean the video will be of how many hours???
    yeh video kab upload karoge sirjee...aur kitna wait karen
  • One of the pics

    Wow.i recognised neyawn.bhai kuchh tag ki vyawastha nai hai kya.


    I think organizers are updating video... so that will answer many queries.


    P.s. I was just a spectator
    The farther I go, tougher it gets
    The tougher it gets, determined I become
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog