43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

Comments

• Update at 7 PM , 28th May

We now have more space. The event will start at sharp 10 AM . So please report by 9:45 AM. Seating will be on first come first serve basis, so please be early.

The event will have 2 hours interaction with a panel of Toppers ( Ranks 13, 27, 43, 44, 60, 86, 87 ) followed by address and felicitation by Gaurav .

You can also ping and meet other Forum members at the venue :smile:

I will be the short guy in yellow T shirt, so do come up and poke me if you would like to catch up :)

I would love to meet especially those of you whose names I see quite often in discussions . ( I am a silent reader too )

Arushi & Shilpi will be the points of contact for all those getting felicitated, so please update your status on the Whatsapp group or get your selected friends to add you to the group :)

Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • kingbruce said:

So the meet is now open for all including those who couldn't register?

Yes, but with limited Seating Capacity. Please be there by 9:45 AM or so.
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • Mr Nags wishes you aal the best faar the upcoming event. B)
    Aal the wones attending, dont feel shy, go porty with your fellow forumias members and eat chicken/paneer 65.
    Attendees Post pictures of the event while it is happening, on this thread.
    Okay now speech is wover. Kukly go study faar prelims.
    Peas \_/. Cheer faar RCB tomorrow.
    Book cricket Legend. Peas \_/
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

Has the venue been changed ??
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

Okayy. :)
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

No change in venue @silvermoon
    Discovery.
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    yoga123 said:

Neyawn said:

kingbruce said:

No change in venue @silvermoon
    Ok. Thanks @yoga123

Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • I didnt register for the meet. Can i attend tomorrow's meet?
    ·
  • Finally confirmation mail received.....a big thanks to team forum for organising this event...
    ·
  • confirmation received .
    thanks for the event .
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Just keep doing , things will fall in place .
    ·
  • k.amar said:

I didnt register for the meet. Can i attend tomorrow's meet?

Yes
    ·
  • Will be attending. Thanks to the people those who are arranging such meet.
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

Update at 7 PM , 28th May

We now have more space. The event will start at sharp 10 AM . So please report by 9:45 AM. Seating will be on first come first serve basis, so please be early.

The event will have 2 hours interaction with a panel of Toppers ( Ranks 13, 27, 43, 44, 60, 86, 87 ) followed by address and felicitation by Gaurav .

You can also ping and meet other Forum members at the venue :smile:

I will be the short guy in yellow T shirt, so do come up and poke me if you would like to catch up :)

I would love to meet especially those of you whose names I see quite often in discussions . ( I am a silent reader too )

Arushi & Shilpi will be the points of contact for all those getting felicitated, so please update your status on the Whatsapp group or get your selected friends to add you to the group :)

Apni security ka intzam kiye ho ki nahi Bhai :D:D
    Bodo and company will target you for unwarranted bans ;) ;)

Security ka contract Bodo ko hi gaya hai. :) Jaisa ki NE mein hota hai.
    ·
  • And what do we do if there are lots of short guys in yellow t-shirts, @Neyawn? :|
    I think we have to hire Sherlock and see the 'elementry'. Like which one has been studying a lot so there will be ink spots on yellow t shirt, and a short guy with big frontal lobe may be. (Sherlock says people who wear larger hats are smarter :smile:)
    ·
  • @Neyawn we ppl from far off places from Delhi, who couldn't attend are hoping for a recorded video of the event on youtube.... ! plzz...
    ·
  • edited May 2016

alka said:

And what do we do if there are lots of short guys in yellow t-shirts, @Neyawn? :|
    I think we have to hire Sherlock and see the 'elementry'. Like which one has been studying a lot so there will be ink spots on yellow t shirt, and a short guy with big frontal lobe belly may be. (Sherlock says people who wear larger hats are smarter :smile:)

>:)
    @Neyawn pls take note :naughty: :naughty:

P.s. so , now do I qualify to become next supermod ,after removal of one of the newly chosen supermod. ??:naughty:

·
  • alka said:

And what do we do if there are lots of short guys in yellow t-shirts, @Neyawn? :|
    I think we have to hire Sherlock and see the 'elementry'. Like which one has been studying a lot so there will be ink spots on yellow t shirt, and a short guy with big frontal lobe belly may be. (Sherlock says people who wear larger hats are smarter :smile:)

>:)
    Not cool @Captain_Peroxide
    ·
  • Hey! I know that @captain_peroxide. I was playing "pretend", pretending to be offended.

And btw, you edited frontal lobe but forgot to edit hats! :) who wears hat on belly? :smile:
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    ·
  • Can one join midway?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google