REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

ForumIAS Community Meet #1 -Videos Now Available

Comments

• Good luck for the event ,forumias. :smiley:
    This really is a bottom up approach :p ( aspirants & selected people being part of the initiative itself) , unlike a top down approach being followed by other coaching institutes.
    :+1:
    ·
  • Great initiative.
    ·
  • Good luck for the event ,forumias. :smiley:
    This really is a bottom up approach :p ( aspirants & selected people being part of the initiative itself) , unlike a top down approach being followed by other coaching institutes.
    :+1:

Thank you :smile:

ForumIAS ♥ You
    ·
  • Dear @neyawn make the event go live on fb..use facebook live...will b good :)
    Valar Morghulis
    ·
  • ForumIAS said:

Neyawn said:

india said:

Hi Guys,
    Finally it will be great chance to meet all of you !!!

:-) :-)
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was just an elaborate scheme by the government to nab the guy who has been leaking classified info from inside UPSC for so many years. New govt scheme: Startup India, Standup India, Handsup India, Arrest India :wink:

BTW it would really help if a live streaming was done on youtube with at least some form of 2-way interaction (even written interaction is good enough - chat messanger, whatsapp etc) so that we can ask questions not covered by anyone or unique to our situation etc.
    Haha!

Quite Likely this may be the case.

We are looking for event sponsorers , but we will do everything that is there in our financial means to enable things like Live Streaming - which would require few tens of GBs and a leased line Internet connection and a technology partner to do the video thing .
    Can we support whatever we can , in case you haven't got the support?
    Those who couldn't come but want to attend will have no issue in this.
    ·
  • Fuhrer said:

Dear @neyawn make the event go live on fb..use facebook live...will b good :)

Haha @fuhrer I thought you didn't like me. We will do our best :-)
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • Niceee .. love you forum ias.. ALL THE BEST for a Memorable and Shining event .. suggestion of @Fuhrer about going Live on fb is good to follow..

I will miss the golden Opportunity..my bad luck.. :( ..but next time sure.. may be as a Successful candidate.. with many more successful forumites next year !! :) ..waiting for Event Videos..

In last Congrates and thanks to All OFFICERs for coming together in this noble initiative :) Shubhratri
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
    ·
  • Thank you Forumias for this wonderful opportunity.

Looking forward for tonnes of guidelines and motivations.

The time couldn't have been more opportune. :)
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
    ·
  • @neyawn Bhai,

brother got rank in 400s this year in first attempt. thanks for your guidance. He will be reaching Delhi tomorrow morning.. please meet him once.. have given him your number..
    ·
  • @neyawn Bhai,

brother got rank in 400s this year in first attempt. thanks for your guidance. He will be reaching Delhi tomorrow morning.. please meet him once.. have given him your number..

Bhai,

Please tell him to register with Arushi or Shilpi for the felicitation .
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • thank you @Neyawn :)
    ·
  • Fuhrer said:

Dear @neyawn make the event go live on fb..use facebook live...will b good :)

You should have come man! Should have helped with a couple of things.

Streaming would require a leased line connection and bathe Center. They don't have it! :-(
    ·
  • @ neyawn. are u sure the video of d session going to be uploaded soon after the session ????
    ·
  • @ neyawn. are u sure the video of d session going to be uploaded soon after the session ????

+1
    ·
  • i have not got any email regarding registration !
    'Believe'
    ·
  • if any seat vacant then plz tell. I want to attend.
    mail id- arkotgale@gmail.com
    ·
  • @neyawn Bhai,

Bhai, I have not guided anyone. I just write articles for my friends. Good to hear about your brother's selection.

Congrats to both of you. I was away from computer all day long. Just came back. Will meet him at the venue. You should have come too . It would be good to meet old members :-)
    ·
  • avi_crazy said:

@ neyawn. are u sure the video of d session going to be uploaded soon after the session ????

+1
    No Sir, I think it may take 1-2 days. There is no LIVE streaming.
    ·
  • IWRA said:

Thank you Forumias for this wonderful opportunity.

Looking forward for tonnes of guidelines and motivations.

The time couldn't have been more opportune. :)

Are you coming? Please do ping me there. I would like to meet you too. I read your answers and comments.

·
  • So the meet is now open for all including those who couldn't register?
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google